Company: Platinum Resource Group
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Responsible for month-end close activities for multiple
- Prepare, analyze, and verify financial reports and statements
using accepted accounting procedures to assess financial condition
and facilitate financial planning.
- Requires a sound knowledge of economic and accounting
principles and practices, and the analysis and reporting of
- Preparation of financial statements, business activity reports,
financial position forecasts and annual budgets, together with
analysis reports and management index.
- Review and monitor billing processing.
- Develop internal controls, policies, guidelines, procedures,
and systems (i.e., accounting and management reports) for
accounting activities and financial reporting.
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial
objectives, policies, and actions.
- Maintain knowledge of federal, state, and current accounting
- Supply senior management with accurate and timely financial
information necessary to support operational requirements and
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
Administration or related discipline.
- 7+ years' experience in progressive accounting roles, with a
thorough knowledge of GAAP.
- Experience using Sage 100 (MAS 200 / MAS 90).
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUPs and pivot
- Good working knowledge of other Microsoft Office
- Exceptional standard of quality involving accuracy, attention
to detail, organization and self-review skills, thoughtful analysis
and problem-solving, effective collaborating skills and
accountability for excellent results.
- Self-motivated individual who thrives in ambiguous, fast-paced
Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm,
providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas
of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business
systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has
operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, and San
Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct
deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid
holidays, and referral bonuses.
Keywords: Platinum Resource Group, Newport Beach , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...