Senior Tax Accountant (Real Estate Family Office)
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: September 12, 2023
$95K-$120K + BonusThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Scott FilbinAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $95,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit
about us:Growing and stable real estate investment and development
company specializing in the acquisition, development and management
of commercial real estate properties across the Western United
States. Highly active company with a strong deal pipeline.Why join
- Longstanding, reputable real estate investment, development and
management company in growth mode
- Looking for someone promotable to management role in short
- Strong management and executive team
- Excellent corporate culture, low turnover environment
- Great work/life balanceJob DetailsResponsibilities:Tax
Compliance & Reporting:
- --- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review of the
Family Office client federal, state and local tax returns and the
accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
- --- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all
necessary federal and state taxes.
- --- Manage the public accounting firms engaged to prepare the
Family Office client tax returns.
- --- Ensure all investor K-1's are issued timely and in
- --- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in
company tax procedures.
- --- Plan for and develop overall return calendar and coordinate
timing of estimated extension and estimated tax payments with
Family Office clients and Family Office Accounting.
- --- Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of
the tax process.
- --- Manage and facilitate IRS income tax audits: preparing
responses, creating schedules, etc.
- --- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments,
communicate the effects of these developments to Family Office
clients and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation
- --- Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax
- --- Assist with special tax related projects.
- --- Proactively research and documents conclusions on tax
issues. Education / Experience
- --- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- --- CPA license and a master's degree in an accounting
- --- A minimum of 4 years prior public accounting tax
- --- Extensive individual/corporate/partnership tax
- --- Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills.
- --- Strong knowledge of tax code, compliance and procedures for
corporationsInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Newport Beach , Senior Tax Accountant (Real Estate Family Office), Accounting, Auditing , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!