Email Marketing Manager
Company: Bob's Watches
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: April 5, 2021
EMAIL MARKETING AND SMS MANAGERWe are a top luxury retail
e-commerce Company sourcing an experienced Email and SMS Marketing
Manager to join our team. This role serves as a key communicator of
the voice of the brand by leveraging email and SMS communication
tools. The Email and SMS Marketing Manager is a highly motivated,
experienced individual with a passion for digital marketing. We
offer a competitive compensation package, a dynamic work
environment, and plenty of opportunities to grow with your job!
Why our team loves working at Bob's:
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, family-friendly work environment
- Free catered meals
- Company outings
- Growth opportunities
Role Summary:The Email Marketing and SMS Manager develops and
executes all email and SMS communication and engagement campaign
strategies to drive revenue and grow customer base. As a strategist
and coordinator of all online email marketing functions you will
own the email marketing channel from templates, workflows, SMS, and
campaign best practices.
- Create and manage promotional and engagement campaigns to grow
email list organically.
- Own the full email and SMS production process (e.g., planning,
development, scheduling, testing, etc.).
- Segment lists and target communication strategies based on
behaviors (e.g., past email engagement, website interactions,
content engagement, site page visits, etc.).
- Develop communication content and design formatting and layout;
collaborate with design team on graphics.
- Manage Klaviyo and other technology systems used to create,
generate, and distribute email and SMS campaigns. Marketo,
MailChimp, Bronto, Hubspot, Salesforce CRM, platform experience is
- Develop and optimize automated campaign flows.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes to ensure best
practices in campaign and lead management.
- Develop and manage initiatives and contests that organically
grow the email database.
- Support cross-functional teams by developing and executing
email marketing campaigns and other promotional projects.
- Create and maintain reporting on marketing and sales activities
that measure effectiveness and business impact; provide regular
reporting to senior leadership on metrics, trends, and
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop effective
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing
- Ensure ongoing optimal list deliverability. Receipt into
- Mobile and Desktop
- PC and Mac
- Email Clients Requirements:
- 5+ years email marketing platform/marketing automation
experience (Klaviyo preferred, Listrack, Bronto, Marketo,
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products (Photoshop,
Illustrator, etc.), Sketch, and InVision a plus.
- Analytical, solution-seeking mindset
- Superior understanding of digital marketing strategy and best
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS and latest versions of
applicable programs (Windows/Mac OS)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and ensure
timelines are met
- Self-starter who is highly detail-oriented and an enthusiastic
- Ability to work with highly technical cross-functional teams
and thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing
- Location: Newport Beach, CA (Not Remote)
- Full Time
- $75,000 - $80,000 DOE
---Visit to learn more about who we are and what we do!
Keywords: Bob's Watches, Newport Beach , Email Marketing Manager, Advertising , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!