Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: August 4, 2022
InBrace is a flat, fail-fast organization changing the face of
orthodontics starting with a behind-your-teeth, teeth straightener
-- driven by the revolutionary Smartwire -. InBrace provides the
clinically superior results orthodontists love & the aesthetics and
comfort that have never been possible - until now.JOB
RESPONSIBILITIES:Looking for a growth-mindset marketer with a
passion for executing with excellence. Role must have a passion for
driving and measuring marketing performance. This role is a dream
come true for a marketer who thrives when building, is inspired by
continuous learning, and wants to work with a dedicated, powerhouse
team relentlessly focused on winning together.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, delivering
precise plans on time.
- Analytics tracking to established KPIs & goals, including
social media, paid performance media, key business metrics.
- Develop summary reports & visualization for senior management
- Support commercial team including research, marketing trend
analysis, competitive activity.
- Maintain promotional materials - inventory stock, place orders
and verify receipt.
- Create/manage monthly highlights in our Smile Design Studio,
promote webinars; communicate projects, timeline, deliverables to
Business Growth Consultants with instructions for use.
- Manage and reconcile costs for marketing department.
- Social media: community management and assisting with pulling
user generated content (UGC.)
- Admin support for marketing software including user approvals,
- Create and manage companywide communication and announcements.
- 3+ years of marketing experience; preferably 2 years'
experience working closely with data (media, analytics, budget
- Performance tracking & budget management.
- Knowledge of email service provider (Mailchimp.)
- Work in a fast-paced environment with consumer and professional
- Able to rapidly understand and apply new concepts.
- Persistent and able to identify obstacles and move through them
with actionable solutions.
- Ability to simultaneously complete short-term sprints &
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Understanding of marketing analytics and reporting. --- Hybrid
role; 4-days onsite a week from at least 9 am - 3 pm.ABOUT
INBRACEInBrace was started because a team of engineers, bone
biologists and orthodontists believed teeth-straightening shouldn't
have to make you look worse before you look better. They invented a
personalized and programmed Smartwire that's placed behind teeth to
gently improve smiles on autopilot. The DNA of that original team
of dreamers and doers persists in today's world-class organization
rapidly commercializing the future.InBrace has no monthly
tightening, no tray changes, and no one knows you're in treatment.
That's why we see no competition.There are hundreds of millions of
people who could benefit from teeth-straightening who haven't
started yet because they didn't have a solution for their lifestyle
until InBrace.Eat, drink, brush and floss normally while you share
your improving smile with the world. Designed for you. Made for
real life. ---WHO WORKS AT INBRACEWe look for team-members who
align with our InBrace core valuesWe go above and beyondOperate
with integrityWe get it doneWe are passionate about improving
people's lives and have a collaborative, cross functional team of
dreamers and doers. The ideal InBrace team-member has a head for
strategy and a burning desire to execute with precision.InBrace has
world-class functional teams of orthodontics, engineering,
regulatory, software, marketing, sales design, training, human
resources, regulatory, and legal. We champion the right business
decision over the need to be right. We are highly transparent,
team-centered organization that works to provide team-members with
the tools they need to be successful. We are looking for a
candidate who has an insatiable need to win, the stamina for a long
race, the ability to partner with team-members in a "win-together"
culture, and the dexterity to wear multiple hats as the InBrace
organization continues to grow rapidly. You will need to work with
senior management and junior employees in a fast-paced and
Keywords: InBrace, Newport Beach , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!