Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Marketing Specialist in Newport Beach, CA - CBRE 8537
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or
- 2-4+ years of related experience and/or training
- Experience with video production preferred
- Ability to learn web publishing platform.
- 3+ years of social media content management experience
- Recommends and implements strategies to achieve marketing goals
for assigned products and services for one or more areas, product
lines, or market segments.
- Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation, and
communication materials, as well as other administrative
- Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing
- Creates a wide variety of template, company-sanctioned
marketing materials that may include maps, advertisements,
demographic reports and executive summary brochures for in-house
and client presentations using advanced desktop, graphic, and
- Reviews internal and external collateral materials, proofreads
content, ensures appropriate branding and approves materials for
- Prepares presentations and proposals for new business
development providing recommendations with a focus on ensuring that
all materials meet established standards as to branding and
- Assists in the coordination and implementation of marketing
strategies and performs research and analysis to support those
- Assists local office leadership in preparing various marketing
materials as needed on an ad hoc basis.
- Maintains and updates marketing library of standard company
boilerplate proposals, presentations, and other collateral
- Provides marketing education and training on tools, resources,
as well as technical assistance to staff.
- Provides quality control for mass e-mail broadcasts, ensuring
that appropriate branding, content, and formatting are
Keywords: AA2IT, Newport Beach , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!