Sr. QA Engineer
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: August 4, 2022
We are offering the right QA Engineer the chance to join an
elite technology team within one of the world's largest asset
managers building the best of breed Quality Assurance frameworks
and controls, and building upon the best practices in the industry.
Over the coming years we will be building a solid Testing
Governance Foundation, designing and scaling out our new services'
testing framework, architectures and components, building a New
Self-Service Testing Model ultimately replacing and converging our
legacy testing tools and platforms. You will be able to leverage
your experience and be a part of a journey to lead, modernize,
bring change and build and operate a modern Testing Platform across
key verticals. An upward trajectory of success and growth is
driving demand as we bring Test Automation to more applications and
- Develop, maintain and scale test automation scripts to support
- Gather, review, and analyze end user and business requirements
from a test automation standpoint.
- Develop architecture, define objectives, and engage in
automation framework development (Java, SQL, etc.)
- Hands-on in implementation of data driven & keyword driven
frameworks using Behavior Driven Testing using Selenium, Cucumber &
TestNG frameworks, including API/end-point testing frameworks
- Experience with Cloud frameworks/ AWS preferred.
- Conduct root-cause analysis and communicate findings to the
engineering team by reviewing configuration files, logs, and
- Analyze current software automation trends and conduct
feasibility analysis by evaluating emerging technology stacks.
- Develop technical understanding and assess technological
applicability of new tools required to shape the Next Gen Quality
Assurance (QA) initiative.
- Lead cross-functional test teams to achieve project
- Execute and monitor testing activities to ensure they are
completed as planned.
- Track, report and verify software defects to ensure time-bound
- Execute and co-ordinate core testing activities for various
testing verticals (functional, services, load, regression, security
and performance testing).Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications,
Information Technology or related field
- 7+ years of experience of hands-on Test Automation scripting
- Utilizing Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, Java, and Git commands to
create custom automation frameworks, and monitoring frameworks on
an on-going basis to ensure stability.
- Designing, developing and scaling test automation frameworks by
coding reusable functionalities and modules;
- Formulating optimized SQL queries to extract relevant data for
test automation; Developing and executing scripts to automate
functional end-to-end testing;
- Performing testing of software products through all phases of
software development life cycle using various testing verticals
(functional, services, regression, integration);
- Performing back-end data validation using Relational Database
Principles and SQL on Oracle SQL Developer.
Keywords: PIMCO, Newport Beach , Sr. QA Engineer, Engineering , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!