Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: Royal & Ross
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Over the coming years we will be building a solid Testing
Governance Foundation, designing and scaling out our new services'
testing framework, architectures and components, building a New
Self-Service Testing Model ultimately replacing and converging our
legacy testing tools and platforms. You will be able to leverage
your experience and be a part of a journey to lead, modernize,
bring change and build and operate a modern Testing Platform across
key verticals. An upward trajectory of success and growth is
driving demand as we bring Test Automation to more applications and
- Develop, maintain, and scale test automation scripts to support
- Gather, review, and analyze end user and business requirements
from a test automation standpoint.
- Develop architecture, define objectives, and engage in
automation framework development (Java, SQL, etc.)
- Hands-on in implementation of data driven and keyword driven
frameworks using Behavior Driven Testing using Selenium, Cucumber &
TestNG frameworks, including API/end-point testing frameworks
- Experience with Cloud frameworks/ AWS preferred.
- Conduct root-cause analysis and communicate findings to the
engineering team by reviewing configuration files, logs, and
- Analyze current software automation trends and conduct
feasibility analysis by evaluating emerging technology stacks.
- Develop technical understanding and assess technological
applicability of new tools required to shape the Next Gen Quality
Assurance (QA) initiative.
- Lead cross-functional test teams to achieve project
- Execute and monitor testing activities to ensure they are
completed as planned.
- Track, report, and verify software defects to ensure time-bound
- Execute and co-ordinate core testing activities for various
testing verticals (functional, services, load, regression, security
and performance testing).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications,
Information Technology or related field
- 7+ years of experience of hands-on Test Automation scripting
- Utilizing Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, Java, and Git commands to
create custom automation frameworks, and monitoring frameworks on
an on-going basis to ensure stability.
- Designing, developing and scaling test automation frameworks by
coding reusable functionalities and modules;
- Formulating optimized SQL queries to extract relevant data for
- Developing and executing scripts to automate functional
- Performing testing of software products through all phases of
software development life cycle using various testing verticals
(functional, services, regression, integration);
- Performing back-end data validation using Relational Database
Principles and SQL on Oracle SQL Developer.
Keywords: Royal & Ross, Newport Beach , Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!