Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Company: The Intersect Group
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: January 18, 2023
This is a hybrid position in Newport Beach, CA or Denver,
- USC or GC only accepted
THE OPPORTUNITYThe QA Automation Engineer will incorporate
experience and skills to define and drive innovative automation
test strategies and incorporate them into the development cycle
within the Agile teams. This position collaborates with multiple
teams to deliver excellence for all work items within Quality
Assurance for software development and deployment. This role can be
remote within the Denver Market.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Initiate automated tests to ensure the software created is
meeting Acceptance Criteria.
- Implement and maintain automated test triggering through the
current continuous integration/continuous delivery tool to provide
confidence in the quality of delivery for all code
- Thinking "outside of the box" to understand the various
scenarios and configurations that customers use to ensure customer
quality is maintained to drive better regression testing across the
- Responsible for defining and driving innovative automation
testing strategies and toolsets into our overall development
processes that support and enhance the current Quality Assurance
processes within the organization.
- Participate in both the current state and future state of test
planning and execution, including, but not limited to, functional,
integration, regression, and performance/load testing.
- Work with developers, product owners, application support, and
business intelligence teams to help define current and future
system/application performance and load requirements.
- Collaborate with SCRUM teams to incorporate the effective
creation of test cases and plans in each sprint cycle.
- Collaborate with the team to maintain Automation testing best
- Participate in design and technical discussions.
- Closely follow a detailed technical roadmap that aligns with
our product vision across different business functions.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of tests committed to, test
plan creation, test plan execution, and test results
- Support the QA team with the execution of manual testing, as
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years of working experience in a QA Automation Testing.
- Proven track record of implementing automated testing
strategies and reporting solutions.
- Proficiency with cloud technologies (either AWS or Azure).
- Experience in writing, executing, and monitoring automated test
suites using various technologies including, but not limited to,
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to
support development processes.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Agile process improvement, CI/CD
automation, NPM, or other packages.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to
collaborate effectively with all business units.Pay Rate: $35-60 an
Keywords: The Intersect Group, Newport Beach , Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, Engineering , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!