Sr Automation Test Engineer
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at .
About Cognizant's QEA Practice:
We are the largest Quality Assurance Practice Globally servicing 800+ Clients including 50+ clients in Fortune 100. We bring the industry leading vision and expertise to help with Quality Engineering transformation journey for our reputed clients. We provide Next Gen QA offerings like System Modernization assurance, Business Process Assurance, Quality Engineering, Cloud Platform Assurance, Customer Experience Assurance and Robotic Test Automation. We have been ranked #1 for Market Impact by Everest Group for four times in a row and ranked #1 for completeness of vision, test advisory and Digital Business Assurance in Gartner Magic Quadrant.
Sr Automation Test Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
* Strong Development experience with Python, and other languages
* Should able to develop Automation framework using Selenium/Robot/Playwright
* Should able to implement DevOps using Azure/AWS cloud techniques
* Works with Operations Solution Architect to create compelling Business Case including savings implementation and run costs estimate
* Based on industry trends, modern techniques and tools maintain and develop training roadmap and artifacts for wide spectrum of technologies (mobile, web, Oracle, big data)
* Perform test automation assessments and propose most suitable test automation strategies : in-sprint, regression, E2E, etc
* Develop and implement onboarding & training roadmap (technologies, frameworks, tools and techniques
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent related work experience.
* 8+ years of Automation Test experience. Experience in network programming and/or developing/designing large software systems.
* Experience in an Agile environment.
* Skilled in Selenium, Python, Robot Framework
* Extensive experience translating business requirements into effective test cases, test planning, test automation and test execution.
* Technical writing, including test cases, plans & specifications, definition of done, acceptance criteria/thresholds, and test results.
* Building robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing.
* Developing code for quality automation and ensuring extensive unit test coverage of the code.
* Building, customizing, deploying, and managing the environment/test automation frameworks.
Hands on experience with the following -
- Automation, Selenium, Python, Robot Framework
- Test script/test library creation
- CI/CD, DevOps
* Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is between $[95,000 - 110,000] depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant's discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant's applicable plans.
Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
401(k) plan and contributions
Paid Parental Leave
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
#LI-SR7Employee Status : Full Time EmployeeShift : Day JobTravel : NoJob Posting : May 24 2023About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Newport Beach , Sr Automation Test Engineer, Engineering , Newport Beach, California
here to apply!