P&C Assistant Account Manager - Must be licensed
Company: Orion Risk Management
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: November 14, 2020
OverviewOrion Risk Management, an Alera Group Company is seeking
to build a talent pipeline for the Assistant Account Manager
position on the Property and Casualty team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting
opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously,
speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual
accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part
of an amazing organization!
As a full-service industry expert, Orion offers a broad range of
insurance coverage in property-casualty, workers' compensation,
employee benefits, and captive solutions. In addition, we offer
value-added services that elevate us above the ordinary brokerage
firm. Specialty services include claims management, self-insured
implementation plans, loss portfolio transfers, as well as programs
specific within key industries such as construction, manufacturing,
and wholesalers. We take pride in our client advocacy and ability
to provide unique methods for our clients to minimize their costs.
Orion, which was founded in 2001, is licensed nationwide and
provides service to our clients from three Southern California
locations. For more information, please visit:
The Assistant Account Manager works with an Account Manager or an
Account Executive to maximize client retention and new sales by
assisting in the completion of administrative and technical
- Respond to Account Manager, Account Executive, and client
requests in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
- Follow agency systems, procedures, and timeframes to set up and
maintain client files.
- Perform rating functions on various carrier websites.
- Process policies, endorsements, and endorsement requests
according to agency procedures and timeframes.
- Issue certificates of insurance, insurance applications,
identification cards, etc.
- Compose letters to clients and insurance carriers according to
form letters in data porter.
- Maintain current suspense items according to agency
- Contact clients and/or insurance carriers for information or to
perform service as needed.
- Maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality
regarding corporate and client-related information.
- Attend and pass CIC courses with the goal of obtaining the CIC
designation in a reasonable time frame.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of one-year prior experience as an assistant in an
- Past completion of relevant insurance education (i.e. - CISR,
INS 21, etc.).
- Fire & Casualty license.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and communication/people
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability
to successfully interact at all company levels while maintaining a
high degree of confidentiality in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Must be comfortable dealing with all kinds of people and have a
desire to provide exceptional customer service.
Equal Opportunity EmploymentWe're an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California
Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Keywords: Orion Risk Management, Newport Beach , P&C Assistant Account Manager - Must be licensed, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!