Identity and Access Mgt Manager
Company: Pacific Life
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: November 16, 2020
Pacific Life is looking to enhance our Identity and Access
Management (IdAM) Program. To support that effort, we are looking
for an experienced IdAM Leader who will be responsible for the
enterprise-wide management of PL s identity and access management
requirements and standards. This key role will require extensive
experience in SailPoint, CyberArk or equivalent technologies and
with implementing critical controls across a diverse application
portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and
detail-oriented rockstar who has extensive experience leading and
transforming a new IdAM practice at a Fortune 500 company. This
role has high visibility across the enterprise and the selected
leader will have exposure to C-Suite executives, creating an
opportunity to make significant and immediate impact within the IT
* Responsible for managing the overall IdAM program ensuring the
team meets its operational objectives.
* Leading the team charged with architecting, configuring, and
maintaining IdAM services to support the connectivity needs and
account security of the Enterprise.
* Responsible for forging the go forward strategy and ongoing
operation and support of the organization's IdAM services.
* Leads the IdAM team to establish a roadmap for the implementation
of a modern Identity and Access Management program.
* Responsible for continuous improvement of IdAM policies,
procedures and technology.
* Ensure developed solutions align with PL s IdAM and information
security policies, goals, and standards.
* Stay current with access management industry, technology and
* Single point of contact for all IdAM related escalations and
* Serve as Service Owner for Enterprise IdAM/IAM Services
* Develop and manage budget for IdAM/IAM services
* Oversee operational support of IdAM/IAM services.
* Provide technical leadership to the IdAM/IAM team
* Responsible for managing the IdAM platform (tools and
* Provide hands-on systems design and architecture leadership for
the Identity and Access Management strategy
* Support vendor audit activities including presenting audit result
findings to executives
* Closely manage and prioritize all third-party off-shore
development team deliverables
* Ensure technical competency of third-party partners
* Understand and be able to communicate Departmental Strategic
Goals to C-Suite executives, including COO, CIO and CISO.
* Execute against approved daily, weekly, monthly and annual plans
and keep leadership and business partners informed of work
* Schedule and oversee regular (at least annually) disaster
recovery testing of IdAM platforms
* Accountable for the operational stability and sustainability of
* Architect and provide operational oversight for monitoring of
IdAM/IAM platforms and services.
Factors for Success:
* Demonstrated experience leading Enterprise IdAM teams, tools and
services in a 24/7 matrixed environment with multiple discreet
lines of business.
* Thorough technical understanding of IdAM technologies, services,
and components, with practical design, implementation, and
operations experience at an Enterprise scale.
* Extensive experience defining, developing and implementing IdAM
standards, policies, KRI/KPIs, process and procedures.
* Deep technical knowledge of SailPoint IIQ. Experience with other
IGA tools is a plus.
* Deep technical knowledge of CyberArk Core PAS. Experience with
other PAM tools is a plus.
* Strong technical experience with authentication architecture and
implementation, including SSO, MFA, federation, including
innovative modern authentication concepts such as password-less,
step-up, and adaptive behavioral
* Strong experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Azure
Active Directory, including utilizing these technologies for
authorization and authentication. Technical expertise in other
computing and cloud platforms, such as Linux/Unix, Mainframe
(RACF), AWS, etc. desired.
* Experience managing vendor service delivery and relationships for
IdAM services, including onshore and offshore resources .
* Experience with Automated testing tools, Azure DevOps or other
development lifecycle apps, familiarity with the Agile
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
* Minimum of 10 years of IdAM leadership experience at an
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science; or 15+ years of equivalent
experience. Advanced degree preferred.
* The following certifications are desirable, but not
* ITIL v3 or v4 Foundations
HOW WE HELP YOU SUCCEED:
We re fostering a culture of shared values across our company by
providing generous compensation and comprehensive benefits that
allow our employees to find fulfillment and security in personal
life and career alike. These include:
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Work-Life Balance & Flexible Scheduling
Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment to investing in
the health and wellbeing of our employees
Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match
and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid)
Generous PTO and holiday pay
Warm Colleagues & Inspiring Culture
Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative
Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access our career center as a result of your disability. To
request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative
at Pacific Life Insurance Company.
Keywords: Pacific Life, Newport Beach , Identity and Access Mgt Manager, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!