DIRECTOR OPERATIONS- OMO
Company: Hoag Hospital Irvine
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: February 18, 2021
The Director will lead the launch of an innovative new company
that will empower private practice of medicine in our community and
beyond, embracing the mission of providing independent physicians
with cost benefit programs, modern practice tools and physician
wellness solutions typically only available to employed physicians
at large health systems. The Director is responsible for providing
entrepreneur leadership, strategic direction and day-to-day
management in support of building a suite of physician purchasing,
practice support, life support and well-being programs. The
Director is responsible for ensuring the organization achieves its
new member growth, retention, program expansion and product
development targets.-- Essential Functions
- Build, implement, and manage company-wide sales & marketing
strategies, people processes, operational frameworks and training
that fit the business & growth plan based on market research,
available data and insights collected through daily interaction
with physician members and staff to provide independent physicians
and their staff the same high-quality, innovative, cost-saving
solutions available to large health system employed physicians and
- Direct the development and implementation strategy of
operational requirements to ensure timely management and completion
of critical tasks.
- Create awareness about new program benefits with current
members and prospect, sell and close new members.
- Enable physicians to serve patients more effectively, preserve
the private practice of medicine and improve their overall
well-being by providing the tools and support to ensure their
continued success serving members of our community.
- Implement new technologies to improve member experience, new
programs to support physicians.
- Innovate with an imaginative approach balanced by a strong
analytical, data-driven mindset and a getting-things-done attitude.
Will listen to needs, deconstruct complex topics, design solutions,
and ensure action is taken.
- Lead members to change spend behavior using the unique tools
and programs, and to continue to utilize the services
- Support all members' needs with the highest quality of customer
service and deliver modern solutions to make being an independent
physician easier. Education, Training and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Administration, Business, or
- 7-10 years' experience in supply chain management, marketing
and/or sales, project management or r e l a te d f i el d .
- Experience working in a high-pace environment and comfortable
with rapid change and ambiguity Preferred:
- Master's Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Supply
Chain & Logistics or related field
- Experience using modern SaaS and cloud-based software
- Experience in supply chain leadership or healthcare Skills or
Other Qualifications Required:
- Possess a consultative approach to client/member
- Level of comfort interacting with C-level executives.
- Customer obsession is a must.
- Proficient in multiple business associated software's.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales promotion techniques.
- A n al y ti c a l s k il l s n e ces s ar y t o m a k e s ound
re c o m m e nd at i ons b ase d on d a t a a n a l y s i s , as s
u r i ng m a x i m u m p r odu c t i v it y , a nd c on t i nuo u s
p r o c e s s i m p r ov e m e n t ; s o li d w r i t t e n a nd v
er b a l c o m m un icat i on s k i l l s a nd t he d e m on st r a
t e d a b i l it y t o c o m m un icat e w e l l a t a l l le ve l
s o f t h e o r g a n i z at i on. Preferred:
- Six Sigma tools to improve capability of business
- Sales and business development experience, including Social
Media Marketing Outlets (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Blog
Promotion). License and Certifications Required: None Preferred:
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Medical, Manager, Social Media,
Operations, Healthcare, Management, Marketing Hoag is dedicated to
our purpose, caring for our family, giving back to our community,
leading through compassion, striving for greatness, continuously
innovating, and valuing our people who make a difference. Be the
first to know about new job opportunities, industry updates, Hoag
news, and upcoming events.
Keywords: Hoag Hospital Irvine, Newport Beach , DIRECTOR OPERATIONS- OMO, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!