Director of Information Technology
Company: Scion Staffing, Inc.
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Scion Technical Search has been retained to conduct a search for
a--Director of Information Technology to oversee the IT operations
and related risk management protocols for Orange County Community
--Reporting to the Executive Vice President & COO, the IT
Director's responsibilities include managing employees within the
IT department, being a liaison with other departments to ascertain
their technological requirements, and developing and implementing
solutions that meet these requirements and are aligned with our
organization's objectives. This position requires a strategic
leader who can also roll up their sleeves to be hands on
technically as well.
-- Scion Executive Search (www.scionexecutivesearch.com ) has been
retained to conduct a search for a new Senior Director of
Philanthropic Strategy for Orange County Community Foundation, an
incredible organization with the mission to inspire a passion for
lifelong philanthropy, faithfully steward the intentions of their
donors and catalyze sustainable community impact. This amazing
leadership opportunity is for immediate hire and will work
full-time in the Foundation's office in beautiful Newport Beach,
California. ABOUT ORANGE COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION (OCCF) The
Orange County Community Foundation partners with generous
individuals, families, foundations, and businesses to fulfill their
philanthropic and financial objectives while supporting the causes
they care about most. The organization has awarded nearly $690
million in grants and scholarships in Orange County, across the
country, and around the world. OCCF's work ranges from helping
veterans return to civilian life to providing at-risk teens with
opportunities to overcome the challenges of poverty. The
organization is working on problems of homelessness, health and
wellness, and education, as well as safety-net concerns - the
critical issues that arise when deep poverty and a high cost of
living coexist. OCCF at a Glance:
- Founded in 1989 and celebrated 30 years of impact in 2019.
- Ranks in the top 1 percent in grantmaking among 780 U.S.
- Home to more than 580 charitable funds benefiting a wide range
- Recipient of a 4-star rating--Charity Navigator --for sound
fiscal management and commitment to accountability and
- Works with donor advisors, private and family foundations and
professional advisors to meet giving goals.
- Total assets of $441 million.
- Average annual contributions of $110 million.
- Annual grantmaking of $75 million. What You Will Be Doing
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating IT projects in line
with organizational objectives. Overseeing all IT operations
including staff and infrastructure. Ensuring the maintenance of
current and future technology systems and project initiatives.
Benchmarking costs and productivity levels.
- Strong emphasis on database management expertise and
- Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire
organization to identify business and technology needs and to
optimize the use of information technology. Proposing strategic
solutions and recommending new systems and software. Identifying
vulnerabilities, the need for upgrades, and opportunities for
- Lead overall effort supporting digital transformation (cloud
services, business intelligence, mobile, AI, etc.). Own and lead
all internal IT capability building including business and IT
requirements definition, platform/systems selection and overall
- Developing and implementing risk management protocols to ensure
security of organizational data and network assets. As required,
responding to information security incidents.
- Ensuring reported IT issues are resolved and addressed in a
timely manner and with high quality. Includes developing strong
cross-organizational relationships with staff and external
stakeholders deliver service.
- Liaising with other departments to understand, define and
address their IT needs and requirements.
- Applying knowledge of telecommunications, IoT, networks and
databases into daily tasks.
- Building and maintaining relationships with external advisors
and technology vendor partners. Acting as IT leader for IT/systems
related vendor management.
- Preparing departmental financial budgets and annual performance
reports for IT staff. What You Will Need
- Experience in an IT management or IT leadership position.
- Experience leading large-scale system and CRM implementations
- The ability and willingness to be hands-on technically, respond
to technical issues directly if needed.
- High level of expertise and or experience in the following
areas: Database management, Cybersecurity and Reporting.
- The ability to work both onsite and remotely. This position
offers remote flexibility with the expectation to be onsite,
full-time. Interested? If you are interested in learning more,
please send over a copy of your resume directly through this
Compensation: The ability to work for an organization with a
phenomenal mission, positive team-oriented work environment and a
between $115K-$125K annually depending on experience plus amazing
benefits including: Flexible remote/onsite schedule, Friday Flex
Days, Medical, Dental and Vision, 403(b) retirement plan with
automatic contribution by the organization, 3 weeks paid vacation
to start and sick leave, and 10 holidays annually About Our Firm
Scion Staffing is an award-winning staffing firm headquartered in
San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the
pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No
matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment
process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California.
Additional information about our firm and success can also be found
online at www.scionstaffing.com or in the 2010-2020 Business Times
list of top staffing firms. Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity
employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political
affiliation or belief. We are committed to the principals of Equal
Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment
decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client
companies, and for the candidates we represent. Apply For This Job
- First Name: *
- Last Name: *
- Email: *
- Phone: * 0 of 20 max characters
- Location You Are Seeking Work: 0 of 100 max characters Date
Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
- Are You Looking for Full-Time or Part-Time Work?
- Desired Annual Salary: Please enter a number 0 of 100 max
- Are You Open to Relocation? *
- Are You Legally Authorized To Work In The United States? *
- Please Upload Your Resume: * Accepted file types: doc, docx,
pdf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx. Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf,
xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx.
- Upload Additional Information/Work Samples (Optional): Accepted
file types: doc, docx, pdf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx.
- May We Send You Text Messages About This Position Or Other
- Anything Else You Would Like to Share? We Staff And Recruit For
All U.S. Locations & Remote
Keywords: Scion Staffing, Inc., Newport Beach , Director of Information Technology, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!