VP IT Solutions Apply to This Job
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Company: Fin'l Services General, Newport Beach, CA Remarks:
Develop and implement the IT Solutions strategy in order to support
Company's strategic objectives. As a member of Senior Management,
responsible for the overall management and performance of the IT
Solutions department, which includes the functional teams that
enable critical day-to-day cross enterprise business operations.
Functional teams include Dealer Services & Risk, Consumer Services
& Corporate Systems, as well as Infrastructure Services. Key
operational focus includes building new capabilities into our
current technologies and preparing them to handle future
enhancements, while still supporting the day-to-day operations of
Accountable for oversight of current and future development of
enterprise supported processes, operational business requirements,
as well as changes or enhancements to existing platforms in
conjunction with the IT Innovation department and other key IT
business partners. Lead strategic changes to infrastructure to
introduce new products, promote growth, and facilitate complex
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advocate and support the enterprise business, and the IT
operational, service, infrastructure and support strategies through
the development and maintenance of strategic technology roadmaps.
Ensure awareness of developments, and sponsor business and IT teams
to deliver processes and services designed to keep ongoing business
operations aligned with the goals and strategies of the overall
- Direct functional leads in maintaining, delivering, planning
and evaluating existing platforms, services, tools and procedures.
Also lead the identification and evaluation of enhancements.
- Lead the identification and analysis of enterprise business
objectives and drivers to derive enterprise business, information,
technical and solution architecture requirements. Also accountable
for defining the standards and processes for quantifying IT enabled
- Provide leadership in the promotion of enterprise-wide
applications and minimizing utilization of new custom or single use
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the
Information Technology department by managing strategic working
relationships with HCA Business, IT Innovation, HCS, HAE (A) and
other global partners and external IT vendors.
- Prepare and administer the overall budget for the IT Solutions
Department. Monitor and direct the activities and professional
growth of subordinate functional heads.
- Perform all other duties as assigned. Knowledge and Skills:
- Directing, supervising, coordinating and delegating
assignments, and reviewing the work of subordinate team
- Strategic outsourcing and vendor management.
- Extensive background in IT Strategy, Planning and Budget
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills,
able to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical peers
and management staff.
- Extensive experience in the development and deployment of IT
strategic plans, governance across multiple organizations and
- Strong skills in vendor management and negotiation.
- Able to demonstrate strong business acumen. Qualifications
- 15+ years of leadership experience, supporting an enterprise IT
- Experience with IT Infrastructure, IT Operations, IT Business
Systems in a large organization preferred.
More Jobs Like This Job No. 649882
Head of Operations Information Systems Digital Capabilities
Thousand Oaks, CA
Job No. 649716
Head of Site Reliability Engineering
Boston, MA Springfield, MA
Job No. 649619
VP Digital Distribution & Platform Partnerships
San Francisco, CA
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Newport Beach , VP IT Solutions Apply to This Job, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!