Company: Irvine Company
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: April 3, 2021
The Spa Director plans, develops, organizes, evaluates and
directs the strategic business goals and objectives of the Spa and
Wellness Program. Responsible for the daily operations of all guest
services related to Spa and Wellness. Works with the team to
deliver an elevated and unique guest experience while surrounded in
an atmosphere of serene, classic refinement.-- Job Duties:
- Responsible for short and long term strategic planning of the
Spa and Wellness Programs including menu development, marketing,
promotional, safety, and financial results.
- Financial responsibility over fiscal budget preparation,
analysis for revenue generation, capital improvement
recommendations, and profit targets.
- Ensure Spa and Wellness offerings are fresh and must keep a
pulse on new trends while maintaining an eye for innovative
- Develop, coordinate and evaluate the implementation of policies
and procedures that ensure the highest level of customer
- Hire the Spa management and staff necessary to conduct the
business of the Spa.
- Responsible for oversight and success of the Kid's
- Ensure the Spa team meets the standards set forth by the
company and is well trained to perform their duties.
- Develop team to align operational strategies and service
initiatives to meet the Resort's business objectives.
- Ensure that all laws and regulations related to spa operations
are met, including health, safety and labor.
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with
all departments interacting with the Spa.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure that guest concerns
and complaints are resolved in accordance with department and
company service standards.
- Collect and review all relevant data to ensure that the goals
of the company are being met by the Spa. Disseminate data/reports
on a regular basis.
- Prepare and report on the overall effectiveness and status of
department programs and projects.
- Plan, implement and manage the operational activities of the
Spa and Wellness department to ensure effective operations and
achievement of goals.
- Partner with Human Resources for all performance management and
- Other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications / Other
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Hospitality Management, Spa
Management, or related field
- 5+ years of Spa management experience in a hotel/resort
- Experience in selecting, hiring, training and supervising Spa
management and staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and customer
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical and
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to
guide employees toward goal achievement.
- Flexible, open-minded, adaptable to change, with strong
organizational, management and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, data management and computer skills.
The Resort at Pelican Hill (a part of Irvine Company's Coastal
Collection ) is one of the world's finest Five-Star, Five-Diamond
destinations offering unparalleled service and luxury.
Perched upon 504 acres of unrivaled coastal beauty, The Resort at
Pelican Hill is a world unto itself with seven exceptional dining
options, 36 holes of world-class golf and the #1 Spa in
Our employee community is comprised of hard-working, dedicated
hospitality professionals who create memorable experiences that
stay with guests long after they've left. It's an environment
populated with talented, passionate and experienced people, a
collaborative spirit and abundant opportunities.
Apply today to join our employee community, and learn more about
Irvine Company , our legacy and our guiding principles .
Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all
of our employment practices, including selection, hiring,
promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training,
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic
information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable
accommodation is available for qualified individuals with
disabilities, upon request.
Keywords: Irvine Company, Newport Beach , Director, Spa, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!