This is a position for a Facilities Manager. Our client is
looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience as a Lead
Facilities Manager. This is a 250,000 square foot manufacturing and
Please read the following information for a more detailed
understanding of this position:
* Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of companies or public
and private sector organizations. Duties and responsibilities
include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and
planning the use of materials and human resources, but are too
diverse and general in nature to be classified in any one
functional area of management or administration, such as personnel,
purchasing, or administrative services. Includes owners and
managers who head small business establishments whose duties are
* Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments
concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of
* Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific
* Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and
other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement
and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program
* Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives,
and procedures, conferring with board members, organization
officials, and staff members as necessary.
* Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train
new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
* Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently
and effectively provide needed services while staying within
* Oversee activities directly related to making products or
* Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget
activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase
* Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and
credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
* Manage the movement of goods into and out of production
* Locate, select, and procure merchandise for resale, representing
management in purchase negotiations.
* Perform sales floor work such as greeting and assisting
customers, stocking shelves, and taking inventory.
* Develop and implement product marketing strategies including
advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
* Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating
with other department heads as required.
* Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as
advertising and purchasing.
* Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodeling
of current facilities.
* Plan store layouts, and design displays.