Manager 3, Regional Operations Support
Company: Sodexo -Group
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where change is the only
Sodexo has an immediate opening for a full-time Regional Operations
Support Manager 3 (ROSI) to provide Environmental Services support
in a 4 hospital system for the San Diego Area. -
We're looking for a high-energy candidate with a great attitude, an
effective communicator who is able to build/maintain client
relationships, a team player, and someone who is able to adapt
quickly to changing environments. The ideal candidate will have
-experience using Sodexo programs (Trakkar, SMS, Gold Check, etc.
).This person will be required to travel and work varied shifts
based on the needs of the unit with some weekends and holidays on
an as needed basis. -In this role, the ROSI has direct
accountability for executing Sodexo systems, programs, resources,
tools, and talent management that drives operational excellence and
our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and
While in this full-time role, you are encouraged to apply to
permanent positions at any Sodexo location. -
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and
- develop and maintain client and customer
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as
well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work
- has culinary production experience and a strong background in
safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate
professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level
of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit
flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed;
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management
Systems (FMS) and The Market Connection (TMC), and is proficient in
computer skills and report management experience.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to
be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits
programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle
including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other
benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k,
and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you? We offer Food Service Management and Patient
Services positions in a variety of business segments, including
Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies,
Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across
the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management
Employees who work in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of
employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required
to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination
via an online portal.
The Manager 3, Regional Operations Support (ROSI) has overall
responsibility, or a portion of an -on-sight operations area (ie
Food, ES, Clinical, Culinary, Facilities, CTM) as assigned by the
Client -executive. - In this role, the ROSI has direct
accountability for executing Sodexo systems, programs, -resources,
tools, and talent management that drives operational excellence and
our service -commitments that are: - Predictable, Reliable, and
Client / Customer Service - 20%
- Navigates the client organization through effective
communication while influencing and persuading at multiple levels.
- Seeks to collaborate for win-win outcomes. -
- Effectively partners with client and Sodexo stakeholders to
drive successful outcomes.
- Complies with all client policies and procedures.
Operational Excellence - 20%
- Owns, drives, and measures operational excellence outcomes of
Sodexo and client.
- Effectively deploys, embeds and ensures Sodexo standardized
processes are in place.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that drives
- Drives change and creates a culture where change is embraced
and operationalized. -
- Brings innovation to client organization through deployment of
Sodexo programs and brand.
- Utilizes data driven decision making processes around
operational expenses and performance outcomes to drive continuous
improvement and celebrate successes.
Analysis & Decision Making - 20%
- Utilizes tools within Sodexo Healthcare to drive and manage
middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver
positive outcomes. -
- Accountable for effective utilization of labor
- Analyses data such as labor and turnover reports, etc. to
engage in data driven decision making around talent.
- Brings insightful analysis to issues using data, logic,
benchmarking, and leading practices in decision making to determine
best solutions for the business. -
- Effective risk management by ensuring consistent regulatory and
legal compliance. -
- Compliance with supply chain management requirements.
- Knows, understands and effectively manages comprehensive unit
finances including both Sodexo and Client budgets. - - -
- Set operational goals with key metrics and ensures quick
analysis of variances to ensure a prompt resolution and mitigate
adverse impact on our clients or our performance.
- Delivers predictable top and bottom-line results at the site,
relentless focus on driving efficiency, and makes difficult
- Effectively delegates operational responsibilities to
appropriate individuals / positions. -
Safety - 20%
- Ensures that individuals performing service-related tasks have
the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of
themselves or others at risk.
- Behaviors include: - Working as a team for safety - -
- Communicating Effectively for Safety - -
- Managing Safety Risks - -
- Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors - -
- Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents -
- Adherence to all operational safety practices and
- Drives a safety culture throughout the team.
Talent - 20%
- Ability to effectively manage critical aspects of Human
Resources (ie. Leadership, People Management, Employee Relations,
etc) to support individual and team development and drive
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development for
self and those within the unit assigned.
- Develops rigorous plans to continually enhance employee
engagement and recognition -
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - -Bachelor's degree in a relevant
field or equivalent work experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years -
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years work experience in facilities
(e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services,
grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g.,
food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store
operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical Nutrition;
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo -Group, Newport Beach , Manager 3, Regional Operations Support, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!