Project Manager- Transportation
Company: Spencer Ogden
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Spencer Ogden is looking for a civil engineering Project Manager
specializing in transportation projects to work at a top-rated
engineering consultancy. The ideal candidate would have experience
in management, client communication, and planning, designing, and
coordinating projects from beginning to completion.
- Maintain ongoing client relationships, pursue new professional
connections, and seek new project opportunities with new and
- Be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and
controlling project team activities, including but not limited to;
reviewing and/or supervising technical aspects of work as well as
defining the project scope, budget and schedule.
- Be responsible for setting goals, evaluating staff performance,
and serving as a resource and mentor to less experienced staff
- Participate in contract negotiations, approve client billing,
and secure contract amendments for changes to scope and fees.
- 10+ years of experience preferred.
- B.S in Civil Engineering or related field from an ABET
- Must have a PE license in the State of California.
- Significant transportation/roadway/public works experience
- Experience in overseeing and managing staff of engineers.
- Competitive salaries, bonus structure, 401k, and profit
- Almost 3 weeks of vacation time, 6 paid sick days, 8 paid
- Hybrid work schedule and flexible work policy
- 100% of the premiums for medical, dental, and vision coverage
and 50% for your dependents are paid for by the company plus a
company funded retirement plan
- Mental health services, Wellness program, Fitness
reimbursement, Gym discounts, Farm Fresh to You discounts
- Education reimbursement, Paid annual dues for professional and
- $5,000 salary increase for attaining P.E. or PLS
- Company-sponsored sports teams, clubs, and events
- Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and an engaging
The qualifications listed in this job description are guidelines,
not hard and fast rules. If your skills are transferable and you
are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience, apply.
Applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
Keywords: Spencer Ogden, Newport Beach , Project Manager- Transportation, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!