Chief Marketing Officer
Company: Confidential Job Posting
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer - Luxury Apparel
BrandLocation: Newport Beach, CA - In Office ( not remote )
Industry: Apparel & AccessoriesMarket: GlobalChannel: Online Retail
eCommerceReport: To President & CEOReports: Team of 12
Benefits: -High Base + bonus + Health
"One of the coolest eCommerce companies around" - Forbes.
Comments:We are a leading, high-growth, 9-figure, top-tier luxury
retailer in search of a dynamic hands-on Chief Marketing Officer (
CMO) to lead us to $1 billion in sales.
Objective:Overall responsibility for the development of marketing,
communication, and marketing strategies for the brand.
Job Description: We need a strong Operational Marketing executive
that has exceptional team-building skills, communication skills,
and management experience. The Chief Marketing Officer will
oversee, coordinate, and participate in the development and
execution of comprehensive marketing strategies and products for
all brands and business units for one of the top eCommerce online
retailers of fashion apparel accessories. Reporting to the CEO, the
Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for creating demand and
driving sales while building brand awareness and innovative
- Build brand awareness and positioning by creating,
communicating, and executing quarterly and annual marketing
- Build and maintain a core team.
- Analyze target market information and consumer behavior to
identify and recommend effective marketing approaches. "chief
marketing officer jobs"
- Identify new market segments that will benefit from company
- Prepares effective advertising campaigns based on market
research and measures ROI.
- Manages and updates the company website, social media, public
relations marketing efforts, and creates thought-provoking content
representative of the brands.
- Assists in overseeing and implementing e-blasts for promotional
- Work with team and eCommerce partners to explore new eCommerce
channels and a DTC strategy.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging products and services in
fashion, luxury, and apparel.
- Collaborates with the CEO to develop growth plans for the
- Define content goals and use SEO and link-building best
practices to maximize exposure.
- Forecasts, drafts, implements, and oversees the department's
- BS, MA or MBA in fashion or business-related field
- 10 plus years of experience as VP or Director of Marketing;
strong knowledge of the fashion, apparel, luxury/jewelry industry
is a plus, but beauty, perfumes, cosmetics, or wines & spirits is
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of market developments, marketing
strategies, and practices.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, resourceful,
self-motivated, collaborative, and adaptable.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound #california
#new york #usa #job #jobs "chief marketing officer jobs"
Keywords: Confidential Job Posting, Newport Beach , Chief Marketing Officer, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!