Commercial Property Manager
Company: Sares-Regis Group
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Location: US-CA-Newport Beach
Job ID: 2022-3370
Category: Commercial Property Management
Sares Regis Corporate Office
Commercial Real Estate Opportunity!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held
real estate development, investment and management firm that
focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the
western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and
acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets.
The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25
million square feet of office and industrial space and over 25,000
Manages commercial or industrial real estate properties for clients
by performing the following duties personally or through
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Asset Management Plan Execution
- Prepares the annual Asset Management Plan for assigned
properties in accordance with the established goals and objectives
of the venture partner or client.
- Ensures that the Asset Management Plans for assigned properties
are being successfully implemented.
- Complies with the venture and client Asset Management
agreements for assigned properties.
- Ensures that all obligations of the Asset Management Agreements
are met, including the preparation of operational and marketing
- Serves as the property contact to venture partners and
Leasing & Property Management Operations
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of
- Negotiates, executes and monitors all necessary vendor
contracts for the assigned properties.
- Approves all project invoices under $5,000. Invoices over
$5,000 will also need to be approved by a Senior Property Manager
or General Manager.
- Monitor and initiate delinquent receivable collections and
coordinates appropriate legal actions to collect delinquent funds
and to gain possession of suites of delinquent tenants.
- Manages all tenant leases to assure full compliance with the
- Determines and implements escalations and reconciliations.
- Establishes and maintains comprehensive lease files which
contain all addendum and tenant correspondence.
- Provides timely and professional response to tenant
- Prepares materials and presentations, as requested, for on-site
partner and client meetings and property reviews.
- Coordinates, with the appropriate Regional Construction
Representative, all tenant improvements, capital improvements and
capital repairs conducted on assigned properties; Approves invoices
for all fees or permits for the construction work conducted on
- Attends appropriate events with venture partners and clients to
promote goodwill and strengthen relationships.
- Develops and enhances professional skills and credentials by
participating in IREM, BOMA, NAIOP, ICSC, professional seminars and
Education and Experience:
- 5 - 10 years of related experience and a bachelor's degree from
a four-year college or university, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Valid driver's license and current automobile insurance.
- Current real estate license.
- Knowledge of Yardi accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- CPM or RPA or CCIM designation strongly preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(K)
match, rental discounts depending on location, rental incentive and
renewal compensation, and bonuses. Regular full time employees who
work between 30-40 hours a week are eligible for medical, dental,
vision, other voluntary benefits and vacation accrual. Sick time
accrual is provided in accordance with law.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
SARES REGIS CAREERS WEBSITE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background
screen and drug test.
Keywords: Sares-Regis Group, Newport Beach , Commercial Property Manager, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!