Director of Human Resources
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: September 14, 2022
PURPOSE STATEMENT: Responsible for all phases of human resources
within a facility to include recruiting, orientation, employee
relations, training, employee data maintenance, benefits and
termination procedures. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide support and guidance to facility management and
employees with a focus on consistent employment practices.
- Develop, manage and administer various human resource plans and
procedures for all facility personnel.
- Conduct recruitment: activity to include advertising, internal
job posting, application screening, coordination of interviewing,
extending offers of employment and completing necessary paperwork.
Develop and maintain tracking system for open positions.
- Maintain personnel files, including training records and all
necessary new hire paperwork.
- Responsible for leading, motivating and assessing diverse
teams, including experienced and junior professionals.
- Provide guidance on interpretation of policies and procedures
while serving as known expert in subject matter with a broad
knowledge and understanding of HR functional areas.
- Work with managers to resolve and prevent employee relations
issues by coaching and training.
- Ensure complete and consistent Human Resources documentation,
including but not limited to documentation of disciplinary actions
and training compliance.
- Timely initial and on-going verification of licenses including
background, driving record, professional and other checks as
designated by state regulations. Assure necessary action taken
expeditiously if policy standards are not met.
- May include managing and directing subordinate staff to
identify goals and objectives.
- Handle complex and sensitive employee relations and human
resources issues that have organizational impact or legal
- Advise managers on performance management, workforce planning
- Enter and maintain all employee information in UltiPro
- Provide staff management to include hiring, development,
training, performance management and communication to ensure
effective and efficient department operation.OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other functions and tasks as
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business or related field
- Three to five years' previous experience in a Human Resources
related role with demonstrable knowledge of principles and
procedures for recruitment, selection, training, compensation,
benefits, labor relations and negotiation and human resources
information systems required.LICENSES/DESIGNATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Professional certification in Human Resources preferred.IND01
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Newport Beach , Director of Human Resources, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!