Director, Professional Relations
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Evolus is a performance beauty company with a customer-centric
approach focused on delivering breakthrough products. We are
seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Director of Professional
Relations.This strategic marketing role will have a critical role
is shaping Evolus' corporate presence as a major player in
aesthetics. This individual will be responsible for executing an
innovative customer engagement strategy focused on Evolus' unique
value proposition to the aesthetics industry. This role will work
with key HCP influencers at a local, regional, national, and
international level. A key responsibility will be for the
development a commercial relationship with external experts through
effective targeting, 1:1 contact, and through networking at
relevant events. The purpose of this role would be to drive and
maximize advocacy with all key stakeholders through structured
engagement plans and tactics, in line with the corporate and brand
strategy.Let's talk about some of the key responsibilities of the
role.Professional Relations/KOL Engagement:
- Develop effective working relationships and capture feedback
and guidance from industry thought leaders, broader healthcare
providers, and office staff to help drive and elevate Evolus
- Create KOL engagement plans to complement strategic and
marketing business plans.
- Identifies, develops, and maintains relationships with
established and emerging KOLs across the aesthetics industry.
- Monitors KOL communications for Evolus presence at major
medical meetings.Medical Meetings and Executive Leadership:
- Responsible for quarterbacking Evolus corporate presence at
medical meetings to ensure quality customer interactions and ensure
Evolus' presence aligns with corporate and brand strategies.
- Attends local, regional, and national medical meetings,
engaging key thought leaders, and setting up meetings with the
Evolus leadership team.
- Stays abreast of the latest trends in the therapeutic area via
symposia, podium presentations, and other communications.
- Support sales and marketing presence at major meetings and
facilitate strategic partnerships with major aesthetic
- Serve as a liaison between marketing and sales to lead customer
engagement activities including regional dinner programs, events,
and promotional symposia
- Liaises with sales teams to identify and pursue relationships
with key customers.
- Initiates and develops opportunities to involve Evolus in
meaningful programs with key accounts to ensure that Evolus is
strategically and strongly positioned.Competitive Intelligence:
- Monitors information by KOLs from medical and scientific
literature, scientific meetings, symposia, and seminars
- Provide internal thought leadership on key industry trends,
competitive intelligence, while also serving as the "voice of the
customer" in internal strategic discussions
- Ensures KOL gaps and opportunities are identified and strategic
plans of action are taken to optimize Evolus' standing in the KOL
community.Skills and Qualifications Required for this Dynamic Team
- Bachelor's degree. Life science discipline is preferable, but
- Must have 6-10 years of experience working in a matrixed
healthcare/pharmaceutical/biotechnology or medical aesthetics
organization with demonstrated track record of success in building
and maintaining positive, productive KOL relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills
with demonstrated track record of building effective working
relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Commitment to delivering the highest level of customer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Detail oriented, organized, with strong time management
- Flexibility & ability to successfully navigate ambiguity and
succeed in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, deadline-driven
environment with multiple priorities.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to collaborate well with
- Responds positively to direction and constructive
- Takes initiative in planning a timely course to project
- Preferred knowledge of aesthetics/cosmetics therapeutic area or
related industry in pharmaceuticals/biotechnology
- The position sits on the Marketing team and will report to the
Executive Director, Strategic MarketingA Few Other Items Worth
- Office location - Remote
- Travel up to 60% requiredEvolus takes pride in being a company
on the forefront of innovation, while being committed to conducting
its business with the highest degrees of integrity,
professionalism, and social responsibility. We are also committed
to complying with all laws and regulations that apply to our
business. Employee welfare is no different. Here at Evolus, we
don't just work together, we've built a culture of inclusion!
Because of this, you'll find yourself immersed in an environment
that not only promotes respect, collaboration and team building,
but a community too. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Join
our team and see for yourself! EOE M/F/D/V. For more information,
please visit our website at.
Keywords: Evolus, Newport Beach , Director, Professional Relations, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!