Manager, Quality Assurance
Company: Chipotle Mexican Grill
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Manager, Quality Assurance (22034228)DescriptionCULTIVATE A
BETTER WORLDFood served fast does not have to be a typical
fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently,
both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of
fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts
to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us
as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our
mission to make better food accessible to everyone.THE
OPPORTUNITYAs the Quality Assurance Manager, you will provide
leadership and guidance to a team of Functional QA Engineers. You
will monitor, develop, review and enforce QA standards and best
practices, as well as coach and foster opportunities for individual
and department growth. The Quality Assurance Manager will ensure QA
strategies enable the highest level of quality on timely
deliverables.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage QA staff across multiple teams supporting the
development of API, web, mobile and various backend processes.
- Define quality metrics used to assess code promotion from
development environments, staging, and production.
- Assess and communicate risks based on complexity, resource, and
- Collaborate with developers, supervisors, managers, and
business stakeholders in the creation of testing approaches and
- Manage the ongoing enhancements, support, maintenance, and data
integrity of assigned information systems, including all interfaces
- Analyze best-in-class processes, establish customer
satisfaction metrics, understand the interaction and relationship
of business operations and operating systems and network
- Contribute to establishing long-range objectives with senior
management regarding information management systems and
initiatives, with a focus on quality assurance.
- Foster open communication within and between departments.
- Research and recommend improvements to mitigate SDLC risks and
optimize SDLC processes, with a focus on quality assurance.
- Research and recommend emerging technologies to improve current
frameworks, applications, architectures, and processes, with a
focus on quality assurance.
- Responsible for hiring, mentoring, and coaching of quality
assurance team members.
- Acts as a project manager for projects within the quality
assurance group and the supported business units.
- May perform other duties as assigned.WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college/university or
equivalent experience required.
- 8+ years information technology quality assurance
- 3+ years managerial experience.
- Experience with Jira or Rally, and test case management
- Experience with API, web, mobile, and database development and
- Scrum methodology experience.
- Azure experience preferred.WHO WE AREChipotle Mexican Grill,
Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving
responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome
ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada,
the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant
company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants.
Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022
list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000
employees passionate about providing a great guest experience,
Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry.
Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to
everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose
as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business
practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit
www.chipotle.comPAY TRANSPARENCYA reasonable estimate of the
current base salary range for this position is $124,000 to
$172,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity
awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual
compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience,
and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards
package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit
https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefitsChipotle Mexican Grill is an
equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As
a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond
serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring
world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions
diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified
applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged
to apply.Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to
reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with
Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact
ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an
accommodation due to a disability.Primary Location: California -
Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)Work Location:9998
- 610 Newport Office-(09998)610 Newport Center DriveNewport Beach
Keywords: Chipotle Mexican Grill, Newport Beach , Manager, Quality Assurance, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!