Company: Premier Aquatics
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: May 21, 2023
NO LIFEGUARD EXPERIENCE NEEDEDPART-TIME/HOURLY TEAM MEMBERS
ELIGIBLE FOR RAISE AFTER EVERY 60 SHIFTSSTARTING AT $18/HRWHY
- Flexible schedule!
- Click on our employee profile to get the full details of our
employee incentive program
- Part-time and full-time opportunities available
- Year round locations: -Aliso Viejo and Laguna Woods
- Summer locations: -Irvine, Lake Forest, Newport Coast, RSM, and
- Full-time employees are eligible for: paid time off (PTO),
401K, health care, vision, and dental
- Quarterly staff events and socials to show our employee
appreciation and to get to know your team!
- We are team-based, family-orientated and supportive
- Unique incentive program that allows accelerated
- We are a fast-growing company with opportunities to promote
- Work in an outdoor environment near the water
- Opportunity to resume summer employment each year
- You will gain confidence in communication, conflict resolution,
and customer service skillsJOB DESCRIPTIONPremier Aquatics is
currently hiring Lifeguard Managers at our location in Newport
Coast. We are looking for individuals who have a least one year of
management experience, reliable transportation, excellent customer
service skills, and a desire to work outdoors. Whether you're a
rookie or a seasoned vet, if you are looking to start a career in
public safety, Premier Aquatics could be the right home for
you!SUMMARYIn this role, you will supervise, train, and mentor
Premier's Head Guards and Lifeguards. As a Lifeguard Manager, you
will ensure that Head Lifeguards and Lifeguards effectively scan
the water, respond to and address safety concerns, explain/enforce
facility rules & policies, conduct in-service trainings, create &
coordinate daily breaks and tasks, problem solve, and demonstrate
strong customer service skills. -In addition, you will assist with
opening and closing procedures, facility cleaning, and various
tasks as needed. -ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Ensure safety of all visitors by enforcing facility
- Ensure Head Lifeguards/Lifeguards are effectively scanning and
- Mangers may facilitate daily operations at multiple
- Fill-in as tower guard; as needed.
- Patron interaction and satisfaction
- Respond to emergencies, provide backup assistance, or
appropriate care as needed.
- Communicate with staff members and collaborate with other
- General facility set up, inventory and re-stocking.
- Complete daily reports.
- Establish professional relationship with co-workers and
- Conflict resolution with employees and patrons.
- Conduct in-service trainings and evaluations.
- Embrace a dynamic workday and willingness to step into a
variety of positions.QUALIFICATIONSMinimum
- Be able to work a minimum of 2 days a week and have one day of
- 1 year of lifeguard experience, or equivalent management
- Must have ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for 8 hours.
- Drivers License/reliable transportation.
- Be able to obtain an StarGuard Elite Lifeguard Certification
- Selected candidates -will receive access to a discounted
StarGuard Elite Lifeguard Certification
- Swimming proficiency and feels comfortable in the
- Have 2 or more years of lifeguard/management experience.
- Ability to work weekdays and weekends.
- Strong customer service skills.Our company is an at-will
employer. This means that regardless of any provision, either you
or the company may terminate the employment relationship at any
time, for any reason, with or without cause for notice.Our company
is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not
discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any
legally-recognized basis ["protected class"] including, but not
limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national
origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions;
age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status;
or any other protected class under federal, state, or local
law.COVID-19 considerations: We require all patrons and staff to
comply with local mask and social distancing recommendations.
Keywords: Premier Aquatics, Newport Beach , Lifeguard Manager, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...