Company: Stealth Startup
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Overview: We are on the hunt for an exceptional Marketing
Director to join our team. The Director will be the driving force
behind defining and implementing our Go-To-Market strategies to
boost our growth as we scale globally. The ideal candidates
expertise in building targeted account-based marketing strategies,
campaigns, and programs will be instrumental in reaching out to our
target vertical segments, with business outcomes and multiple plays
at the core of their focus. In addition to leading our marketing
team, they will be responsible for streamlining operational
processes by optimizing reporting and developing a cutting-edge
marketing tech stack that will support the organization's growth
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy that
aligns with business objectives, target audience, and brand
- Lead creative marketing initiatives, including content
development, branding, and creative design to ensure that all
marketing efforts reflect the company's brand and message.
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies that drive
pipeline growth on a global scale.
- Develop and execute effective SEO/SEM Strategies
- Prioritize the customer journey and segmentation when
generating leads and ensure that they can be tracked through to
- Define and own KPIs for targets and growth, tracking daily,
weekly, and monthly performance metrics and iterating quickly to
optimize, proactively detect, and course correct.
- Analyze marketing data to measure campaign effectiveness,
optimize marketing programs, report on ROI, and regularly report on
marketing metrics to executive leadership.
- Manage and lead a team of marketing professionals, including
creative and technical specialists.
- Work closely with sales and other departments to develop and
execute targeted marketing campaigns to support sales and the
organizations overall objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and
vendors to drive joint marketing efforts.
- Manage the company's digital properties, ensuring they are
up-to-date and effective.Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in B2B marketing (required),
preferably in the SaaS or technology industry.
- Possess a deep passion and expertise in developing and
optimizing a high-converting inbound marketing funnel (specifically
tailored to the cloud business with a focus on M365/Azure).
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful
marketing campaigns that drive lead generation and revenue
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience
leading and motivating a team.
- Proficient technical and creative marketing knowledge (must
possess basic dev literacy).
- Experience with both creative and technical marketing
initiatives, including content creation, SEO, PPC, and social
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the
ability to work effectively with sales and other departments.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze and
interpret data to measure marketing effectiveness.Preferred
- Solid understanding of cloud technologies, Microsoft products,
and services, and the ability to translate technical features into
compelling marketing messages.
- High emotional intelligence and adaptability.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage
multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks
- Experience working with sales teams and a track record of
successfully driving lead generation and customer acquisition
through marketing efforts.
- A natural curiosity to identify new trends and patterns in data
that can inform future strategy.Benefits:100% HMO Healthcare
CoverageVision and Dental Insurance401(k) plan with a 4%
matchEmployee assistance program (EAP)Paid time off + sick pay +
paid holidays(MS) Certification Reimbursement ProgramEstimated
salary range: $150K - $215K (*DOE)*We are an equal opportunity
employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Stealth Startup, Newport Beach , Marketing Director, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!