Senior Project Manager
Company: Trumark Companies
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Senior Project ManagerWho We Are: Our mission is to enhance,
inspire and grow. We enhance the lives of people by creating
inspiring living environments. With over 30 years of experience,
we're no strangers to the homebuilding industry. We are a
multi-disciplinary development company with neighborhoods in
Northern and Southern California, and Colorado! Since our genesis,
we have always strived to set ourselves apart from other builders.
We do this by looking ahead. We make sure that the products we are
providing are the best for our homebuyers; that they fit into life
today and in the future; that the surroundings are inviting and
purposeful. When we Trumark our homes, it is because they reach
every one of these criteria.At Trumark, our brand purpose is to
Enhance the lives of people by creating inspiring living
environments - Enhance and Inspire. Overview: Manage all aspects of
Planning from Tentative Map approval through Final Map,
Architectural Plans & Site Improvement and Home Building Permits.
This involves continual monitoring, updating, and coordination
between all consultants on a regular weekly basis to ensure
successful approvals, and timely project-start up.
- Manages and tracks the submittals and plan checking processing
from Tentative Map approval through Final Map recordation,
Architectural Plan approval, Site Improvement, Grading and Home
- Lead due diligence effort for land acquisition opportunities.
Prepare feasibility studies, budgets and entitlement/development
- Prepares for and initiates coordination of the permitting
- Coordinate plans with Land Development, Purchasing, Sales &
- Organizes, distributes, and manages Conditions of Approvals,
and Mitigation Measures for each project, and responsible for
ensuring all conditions and measures are met.
- Communicates project schedules and permitting status with Land
Development, Sales & Marketing, Purchasing, Construction, and
- Negotiate contracts, lead and direct consultants and
development team through construction level drawings and reports
for final approvals (Civil, Landscape, J.T., Acoustical,
Geotechnical, Environmental, SWPPP, Architecture, Structural, MEP,
Traffic, Biological, Hydrological, etc.).
- Secure all site improvement and home building plan approvals
and permitting through City, Utilities, and Jurisdictional
Agencies. These may include permits relating to grading, site
improvements, storm drain, home building, power, and water
- Complete and secure all final regulatory permits as required
through public agencies (FEMA, CEQA, RWQCB, ACOE, CDFW, State Water
Board, Irrigation Districts, DTSC, etc.).
- Secure utility agency plan approvals, permits, and all related
- Contract for and monitor the progress of site development
improvements such as, demolition, grading, wet utilities, dry
utilities, street improvements, landscaping, erosion control and
- Review all plans and specifications from a design and cost
perspective identifying areas which warrant detailed review and
- Conduct final stage Project Kick-Off meetings with consultant
team and develop submittal schedule.
- Coordinate DRE processing and HOA formation including DRE
budgets and CC&Rs. Set up HOA's and act as builder liaison and
- Manage common area turnovers with governing agencies, utility
companies and homeowners associations.
- Regular scheduled collaboration with development team.
- Maintain, update and ensure strict compliance to project fee
schedules, budgets, and entitlement/development schedules.
- Responsible for initiating, securing and exonerating all
required agreements needed to secure entitlements, including
payment of fees and bonding (Faithful Performance, Labor &
Materials, Maintenance, Grading and Tax Bonds).
- Refine project systems to track and monitor the final map, site
improvement & architectural plan review and approval process
through a detailed consultant update matrix and schedules for each
project. These updates are done through regularly scheduled team
meetings, matrix is updated upon completion of each meeting and
distributed to team on a regular basis.
- Act as a liaison between trade partners, Master Developers,
HOAs, neighboring businesses/homeowners, consultants and governing
agencies for areas that need resolution or coordination.
- Provide project overlay support to Land
Development/Construction to ensure compliance with agency approvals
and regulations are met. Accountability:
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Trumark Company Culture and
- Develops and maintains respect and harmony with all Employee
- Develops and maintains excellent working relationships with
Consultants, Contractors, City Staff, and Decision Makers.
- Exercise initiative in organizing and completing projects
according to established guidelines, procedures, deadlines, and
- Solves problems by using good judgment based upon knowledge,
experience, and common sense.
- Expected to meet or exceed established productivity and task
management standards or seek assistance and guidance. Education and
- College Degree
- 8+ years in the Home Building Industry Skills:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Forward Investigative Thinking
- Shows Initiative Computer Skills:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Project Why Work for Trumark?
- Work with a team that values you! Trumark offers a direct
career path with an open seat for you at our table.
- We embody our mission to Live Well. Trumark Homes is dedicated
to creating communities that foster an enthusiasm to connect, the
strength to aspire and the compassion to give back. For
approximately every 50 homes we build, we work with charity: water
to provide and serve approximately 200 people with fresh, clean
- Exceptional Medical Benefits (100% Employee + 60%
- Monthly wellness stipend.
- Starting 1/1/23: Milestone Appreciation Program
- 401k with company matching, we are helping you plan for future
- Hybrid work flexibility
- Pay Range 145k - 200K based on experience EEO StatementAt
Trumark Homes, we are committed to providing equal employment
opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry,
citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability,
genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status,
pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively,
"protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination
in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring,
compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job
assignments or training. PI8e8a556b45bc-31181-30634185
Keywords: Trumark Companies, Newport Beach , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!