Company: Connected Care Resources Inc
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Summary Nurse Practitioners (NP) are needed to conduct virtual
visits using our telemedicine platform. This is an autonomous
prevention/education focused clinical opportunity that takes you
out of the mundane office setting. The telehealth evaluations are
conducted via telemedicine. Within the visit, the clinician
reinforces the importance of staying current on covered preventive
services while identifying potential gaps in care, which stems from
avoidable hospitalizations and ER visits. There is a need for NPS
to also complete home visits and mobile clinic visits. NPs are
needed in Los Angelese county, Orange County and Riverside County.
Full time, part time, per diem, and contract positions available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Review patient's preventive screenings/services and place
orders as necessary.
- Follow and document telehealth visits in the organization's EHR
according to a SOP (standard operating procedure).
- Review patient's conditions with proper documentation for
monitoring, evaluating, assessing and treating each condition
during an annual wellness visit.
- Educate patients on the importance of preventive screenings and
patient's chronic health conditions.
- Develop & assess/reassess individualized care plans for
- Participate in interdisciplinary care team meetings to review
- Review lab/radiology results
- Conduct medication review/reconciliation post-discharge from
- Other duties as assigned Education and/or Experience
- Must be State licensed and Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner
with NPI; Minimum of 2 years' experience as an NP
- DEA license required
- Previous Annual Wellness Visit or In-Home Health Assessments
- EHR experience a plus
- Telemedicine experience a plus Compensation & Benefits (Full
time employee): Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Highly Competitive Salary
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Accomodative PTO and company holiday schedule Work Environment
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Equal
Opportunity Employer Connected Care Resources, Inc. is an equal
opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the
ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics
protected by applicable law. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time,
Keywords: Connected Care Resources Inc, Newport Beach , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!