Home Health Aide (Newport Beach)
Company: ACASA Senior Care - Newport Beach
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: January 17, 2023
AtACASA Senior Care - Newport Beach, we provide seniors and
their families safety, comfort, and peace of mind through in-home
care services in Newport Beach, CA. Family-owned and operated, we
believe your loved ones shouldnt have to sacrifice the comfort of
their home to receive the care they need as they age. Thats why we
provide caregiving services directly in the place they know and
love.We have an opening for a home health aide to join our growing
team. We offerweekly pay of up to $18 per hour, and there is asign
on bonus of $200once you have completed 80 hours of work.Duties and
- Helping patients with personal hygiene, dressing, bathing, and
other daily tasks.
- Performing basic health care services for patients, including
checking vital signs or administering medication reminders.
- Helping with general light housekeeping.
- Making transportation arrangements as needed.
- Observing and reporting on patient's condition.Skills and
- At least 1 year of professional caregiving experience
- We also accept CNA graduates or current LVN students
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent
- Valid California drivers license
- Registered Home Care Aide (HCA)
- I-9 documents (ex. driver license, green card, social security
card, passport, etc.)
- TB Test (within 90 days) or Chest X-Ray
- CPR Card
- Must be able to provide at least three (3) professional
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid trainingACASA is the perfect opportunity for you. Work for
a locally owned company that is focused on quality In-Home Care and
truly values its employees!Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Keywords: ACASA Senior Care - Newport Beach, Newport Beach , Home Health Aide (Newport Beach), Healthcare , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!