Licensed Vocational Nurse
Company: Davita Inc.
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: March 16, 2023
4300 Von Karman Ave,Newport Beach,California,92660,United States
of AmericaWe are teammates.
Have a dramatic impact on patients and their families by ensuring
the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related
nursing services in an outpatient setting. You will provide the
highest level of care to our patients and assure their safety,
comfort, and well being. Use your superior nursing skills to
perform patient assessments through observation and interviews,
provide chronic hemodialysis therapy, monitor vital signs, collect
patient data, and assist with machine and systems monitoring as
required.If you love patient-centered health care with real
relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the
clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.Here is what you can
expect when you join our Village as an LPN or LVN:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values
that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career
paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your
health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from
chronic kidney failure across the nation.Full vaccination against
COVID-19, which may include a booster when eligible, or a
medical/religious exemption is required. Teammates with a
medical/religious exemption may need to submit to weekly COVID-19
- Current LPN-LVN license in the state of practice required
- Current CPR certification required
- IV certification required if required by state regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Completed training program approved by the medical director and
the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating
the water treatment system
- BONENT or CHT certification preferred or as required by state
- Minimum of one year's experience in a hospital or clinical
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
required; functional proficiency in computer systems of DaVita
within 90 days of hire requiredJoin us as we pursue our vision "To
Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever
Seen."Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.Go to
http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.What We'll
Provide:More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects
teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin
receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or
coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some
of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace, backup child and elder care,
maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of
programs to help strong performers grow within their career and
also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses
through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.At DaVita,
we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all
teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our
goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our
Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be
an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage
Range$24-$34 / hourCompensation for the role will depend on a
number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills,
competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range
shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which
includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of
other benefits. Learn more at
Keywords: Davita Inc., Newport Beach , Licensed Vocational Nurse, Healthcare , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...