Group & Extended Stay Reservations Coordinator
Company: Irvine Company
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Group & Extended Stay Reservations Coordinator Date: Mar 30,
2021 Property: RPH (0023) Location: Newport Beach, CA, 92657
Division: Resort at Pelican Hill (RPH) Position Summary: In this
role you will work with Sales Managers, Conference Services
Managers and Director of Revenue Management. Manage group room
blocks, process reservations, and update pertinent information.
Provide support for multiple leaders. Job Duties:
- --Input group rooming lists in Opera and make requested
- --Process group resumes to include billing, VIP notes, room
types, special requests, fixed charges, etc.
- --Facilitate credit card processing--
- --Monitor Resort inventory affected by group reservations
- --Communicate with group contacts asking for additional rooms
not contracted and verify addendums submitted and process
additional rooms in OPERA
- --If a group exceeds additional rooms and an addendum is needed
communicate to Sales Manager
- --Create courtesy links when necessary for incoming groups
- --Advise Resort availability and rates when Sales or Conference
- --Audit group room revenue and analyze attrition (if any);
provide options either to the group contact or CSM--
- --Provide rates and availability for prospective wedding room
blocks in conjunction with onsite wedding events
- --Contract wedding room blocks and service up until day of
arrival including rooming list, method of payment, attrition,
- --Provide information for Wedding Group Resumes
- --Prepare proposals and contracts for Managers
- --Facilitate payment for initial deposits between Accounting,
the client, and the Resort
- --Delphi Administrator; ensure Delphi system is maintained and
run reports as necessary
- --Record Keeper; work with corporate compliance to ensure
proper documentation is being maintained
- --Travel Agent Commissions; process and accrue travel agent
- --Supports 4 managers.
- --Coordinates Leisure and Extended Stay Details (amenities,
paperwork, liaison with other depts, etc)
- --Facilitate deferred income refunds for RPH groups still on
- --Assist with special requests from VIPs
- --Correspond with those looking to secure a small block of
- --Set billing for special blocks of reservations; create PM
account Minimum Qualifications / Other Expectations:
- One to two years experience in a reservations sales position.
Answering phones, describing experiences and converting calls into
- Excellent communications skills and ability to interact on all
levels; professional image and demeanor.
- Strong knowledge of hotel PMS system and various business
applications, such as spa, and golf.
- Ability to work independently with a sense of urgency.
- Strong Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work under pressure; Must be organized and able to
multi-task. Outgoing, team-oriented and creative.
The Resort at Pelican Hill (a part of Irvine Company's Coastal
Collection ) is one of the world's finest Five-Star, Five-Diamond
destinations offering unparalleled service and luxury.
Perched upon 504 acres of unrivaled coastal beauty, The Resort at
Pelican Hill is a world unto itself with seven exceptional dining
options, 36 holes of world-class golf and the #1 Spa in
Our employee community is comprised of hard-working, dedicated
hospitality professionals who create memorable experiences that
stay with guests long after they've left. It's an environment
populated with talented, passionate and experienced people, a
collaborative spirit and abundant opportunities.
Apply today to join our employee community, and learn more about
Irvine Company , our legacy and our guiding principles .
Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all
of our employment practices, including selection, hiring,
promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training,
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic
information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable
accommodation is available for qualified individuals with
disabilities, upon request.
Keywords: Irvine Company, Newport Beach , Group & Extended Stay Reservations Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!