Line Cooks - Up to $28 per hour - $50 Sign On Bonus!
Company: Culinary Staffing Service
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: September 24, 2022
About the Line Cook position
Culinary Services is an elite, premier staffing firm that prides
itself on providing excellent culinary professionals. Our team of
professionals are passionate, innovative individuals that are
committed to the many diverse clients we support. Culinary Staffing
Service prides itself in our fast, friendly and customer centric
focus with detail to high profile special events, corporate and
institutional, caterers, hotels AND MORE!
$50 Sign on Bonus! You must work at least one shift within 60 days
of being hired. This applies to new hires only, if you worked with
Culinary Staffing in the past, you may not be eligible at this
All interested applicants are encouraged to APPLY ASAP!
We are looking for ambitious Cooks to assist in the preparation of
delicious dishes in a kitchen. You'll perform routine kitchen tasks
such as setting up workstations and ingredients, so that food can
be prepared according to recipes. A great cook will be quick and
diligent and willing to improve on the job. You will be deft and
able to follow instructions as well as all health and safety rules
in the kitchen. The ideal candidate will also be able to function
in a fast-paced, busy environment as a part of a team.
Benefits of Line Cook
- Flexible Schedule
- Hourly Rates from $21-30 per hour with an average of $25 per
- Direct Deposit
- Heath Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Part-Time or Full-Time work - You make your own
scheduleResponsibilities of Line Cook
- Follow the recipe created by chefs to plan duties
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be
organized and easily accessible
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables,
cutting meat etc.
- Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces,
parboiling food etc.
- Prepare dishes such as salads, entrees etc.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes,
sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Perform other kitchen duties as assignedSkills
- 2 yrs professional cooking experience
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
- Manual dexterity able to operate cutting tools and kitchen
- A team player with good communication skills
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
- Very good physical condition and endurance; lift 50 lbs.
- Training from a culinary school will be an asset
- Excellent Team Player
- Works well in fast-paced environment
- Must have own "uniforms" such as a chef jacket, chef pants,
black non slip shoes, apron and knives (we do sell these at cost if
- Must have reliable transportation to job sites
- Must have smart phone and email
- GREAT CAN-DO ATTITUDE Looking for MOTIVATED and RELIABLE
(part-time, and full time on-call catering staff. Experienced,
professional cooks and chefs.
Here's the catch: YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE. Don't worry there is
plenty of work weekdays and weekends. But don't delay.
INTERVIEWS BY ZOOM OR IN PERSON!
OPEN INTERVIEWS ARE BACK!
MONDAY - FRIDAY
10AM - 3PM
6404 WILSHIRE BLVD. SUITE 500
LOS, ANGELES, CA 90048
Keywords: Culinary Staffing Service, Newport Beach , Line Cooks - Up to $28 per hour - $50 Sign On Bonus!, Hospitality & Tourism , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!