Retail Cosmetics Sales Leader - Prestige Beauty, Newport Fashion Island - Full Time
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. For more than 160
years, we have served generations at every stage of their lives.
Macy's customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Do
you love helping others feel beautiful and confident? At Macys
Beauty, well show you how to make magic with top-notch (paid)
training on our product lines as well as the latest technology,
trends, and techniques in the exciting world of beauty. Join our
Beauty team to express your artistic side by creating customized
beauty regimens and gorgeous new looks with amazing beauty products
from the hottest brands. Youll also get exclusive perks including
all kinds of wonderful product samples and a product allowance to
spend on your choice of full-size products (we call it gratis -
youre going to LOVE it.) And the feeling youll get from helping
someone find their perfect shade? Now thats beautiful!
Prestige Team Leader is responsible to drive sales and service the
customer across the Beauty department. -They are the prestige
cosmetics authority who consistently role models a best in class
service experience while helping customers and training associates.
They provide outstanding customer service with expertise across
multiple brands, they have a keen awareness of current trends and
leads a team. Essential Functions:
Connects the business priorities to the daily activities of all
- Understand how brand training, events and product strategies
- Communicates with vendors and store leadership to execute
events based on the marketing calendar to achieve sales plan
- Understand product strategies by Quarter/Season and provide
clear direction to drive sales.
- Review and analyze business performance - daily, weekly,
monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results.
- Review productivity levels, provide coaching/feedback, and
partner store leadership on team performance. -Be a product
educator and beauty enthusiast.
- Has advanced authority and expertise in the total prestige
- Introduce customers to beauty products and build a rapport to
identify hidden needs.
- Self-motivated to stay current on brand related product
knowledge and beauty trends. - -Inspires teamwork to achieve sales
goals and elevate the customer experience
- Build trust and foster teamwork across the entire Beauty
department. Supports cross-brand selling environment. Offer the
customer compelling experiences, opportunities to discover
products, and relationships that keep them coming back.
- Clearly model behavior and articulates activities that support
elevating the customer experience.
- Leverage My Client. Provide outstanding service whether that be
in person, virtually or on the phone.
- Drive client acquisition through awareness and engagement in
our Loyalty program. -Models a curiosity to learn that drives both
self and team development.
- Foster an environment of continuous learning through personal
behaviors, product demonstrations and peer to peer learning. Remain
up to date with all training from designated brands.
- Attend relevant brand schools and virtual trainings as needed.
-Promotes strong team engagement and encourages recognition.
- Recruit, train, coach, motivate, and develop associates on
company policies, procedures, product knowledge, and
team/individual productivity goals.
- Train Beauty team on all unassisted brands and department key
items. - -Support onboarding internal and external new team
members. -Supports operational excellence.
- Ensure timely processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and
return to vendors (RTVs).
- Present a clean well-maintained beauty department with
associates following Macys Corporate hygiene standards.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years direct experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays Physical
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to
perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register
and ability to process register transactions
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs -BEAUTY00 Required
Keywords: Macy's, Newport Beach , Retail Cosmetics Sales Leader - Prestige Beauty, Newport Fashion Island - Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!