theHouse is excited to announce the exceptional career
opportunity of Line Cook. Qualified candidates will thrive in a
hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior
service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Pay rate: $20.00 per hour
Key Responsibilities of the Dishwasher/Prep Cook:
- Learns and maintains standards in food production and
- Practices excellent operational sanitation.
- Maintains a professional relationship with fellow associates.
- Helps reduce loss/waste.
- Communicates equipment repair needs with chef.
- Actively participates in training efforts.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Checks and dates all deliveries received and report any variances
to chef in charge.
- Verifies that all coolers are at the proper temperatures and are
cleaned on a daily basis.
- Prepares the proper amount of food according to production or
forecast sheets and production plans.
- Prepares items in accordance with established recipes for a
- Maintains cleanliness of the entire kitchen including, dry
storage and walk-in cooler, sweeping & mopping.
- Empties the kitchen trash receptacles and properly disposes of
- Stores all dishes and other wares in proper areas.
- Cleans washes, and sanitizes all used kitchen equipment
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Cook:
- 2-year dishwasher/prep experience needed
- Must have a strong Sense of Urgency.
- Serv Safe Certified preferred.
Who You Are:
Are you ready? Have you prepared yourself and your career to be a
part of a successful organization that truly operates in a FUN and
HOSPITABLE environment? A new private dining club, thehouse Newport
Beach, is now hiring smiling team members who enjoy working in an
environment with a high level of RESPECT between; coworkers,
members, and guests. This is your chance to build COMRADERY with
our membership and use your intrapersonal skills to give the
highest level of service possible, in an environment of INTEGRITY
and HONESTY. We pride ourselves on providing a safe, fun, and
thehouse Newport Beach associates need to be precise and
quality-oriented professional, who understands the importance of
quality food and service. Our associates are meticulous when it
comes to pre-shift preparation/meetings, inventories, and training.
They are obsessive about cleanliness. They will do anything for a
member or coworker, and they take pride in serving a product that
exceeds all expectations.
Where You Work:
Welcome to thehouse, an exclusive, members-only private bar and
restaurant club in Newport Beach, where only the best food, finest
cocktails, and on-point service is delivered. Joining our team not
only provides you with unparalleled career opportunities, but it is
also the place where you will connect and be surrounded by other
talented hospitality people like yourself, working together to
create memorable dining experiences for our members. The atmosphere
is hip, the music is lively, and the comradery is personal -
there's nowhere else you'd rather be.