Company: Sares-Regis Group
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Location: US-CA-Newport BeachJob ID: 2021-2499Category: Human
Resources Sares Regis Corporate OfficeOverview
We are adding to our team!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held
real estate development, investment and management firm that
focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the
western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and
acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets.
The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25
million square feet of office and industrial space and 20,500
OPPORTUNITY: RECRUITER (REMOTE - MUST BE BASED ON THE WEST
*Also must be able to meet at Newport Beach corporate office when
SRG is seeking an experienced Recruiter who will be responsible for
the full lifecycle recruiting process for the Multifamily division.
The recruiter will post requisitions to various outlets, screen and
source candidates, work with management and leadership to
coordinate and schedule interviews, provide feedback on candidates,
and ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws
surrounding recruitment and selection. Supporting the Director of
Recruiting, this position will also provide administrative support
to the department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Posting, Sourcing & Screening:
- Generate a diverse candidate population using various methods
including job boards, membership organizations, and personal
- Manage heavy load of open requisitions with the goal to
continuously improve recruitment metrics (for example, time to
- Proactively build an ongoing pipeline of qualified candidates
for critical and repeat positions to ensure future talent needs are
- Source for multiple searches and supporting several hiring
- Conduct phone interviews with applicants to ensure candidates
meet minimum qualifications and are an organizational fit.
- Provide complete, accurate, and exciting information to
candidates about the company and position, reinforcing the values
and culture of the company.
Interview & Selection
- Support managers and leadership by coordinating and managing
the interview process at each stage.
- Remain point of contact for candidates, providing them with
regular updates about status of positions and dispositioning as
Transition to Onboarding
- Manage offer letter and pre-employment screening process,
keeping team members and managers updated throughout the
- Partner with managers and leadership to create efficient and
effective recruitment strategies for sourcing, pipelining and
- Stay up-to-date on new sourcing tools, best practices, and how
the team can best utilize these recruiting and networking
- Be a brand ambassador to attract top talent to the
- Assist with managing and growing our employment brand and
recruiting presence across social media channels.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed.
Required Competencies and Skills:
- With competing priorities, uses time efficiently and plans work
activities to meet goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills showing the ability to interact
productively with others, especially under stressful
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the
ability to write and speak clearly, persuasively and free of typos
or grammatical mistakes.
- Works independently to solve complex problems, finding multiple
creative solutions uses reason even when dealing with emotional
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness with a high degree of
care and quality while looking for ways to improve processes or
- Professionalism - treats everyone with respect and dignity,
accepts responsibility and takes ownership of tasks, follows
through on commitments, takes initiative and maintains
- Strong standard for excellence in every task.
Education and Experience:
- 3 - 5 years of related experience and Bachelor's degree or
equivalent from accredited college or university, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, iCIMS experience a
- Experience with high volume recruiting in multi-site
environment, property management industry experience a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of principles and procedures of recruiting
- Knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws,
government regulations and agency rules pertaining to recruitment
- Outlook Email, Calendar and Contact systems experience.
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience.
Salary range is $60K-$70k/year. We offer a competitive compensation
package that includes a 401(K) match, rental incentive and renewal
compensation, bonuses, and rental discounts depending on
Regular full-time employees who work between 30-40 hours a week are
eligible for medical, dental, vision, other voluntary benefits and
vacation accrual. Sick time accrual is provided in accordance with
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background
screen and drug test.
Keywords: Sares-Regis Group, Newport Beach , Recruiter (Remote), Human Resources , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!