PAYROLL ANALYST - PAYROLL SERVICES (Newport Beach, CA, US)
Company: Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Payroll Analyst will work in conjunction with Payroll
Management and will perform to ensure that pay checks are produced
in an accurate and timely manner. The Payroll Analyst will be
responsible for supporting Management with the processing of the
bi-weekly payroll and any off-cycle payroll processing, supporting
and maintaining the Time and Attendance application. In addition,
the Payroll Analyst will be expected to handle special projects as
assigned, successfully meeting all required deadlines associated
with such projects. Key functions include:
* Process bi-weekly payroll and any off-cycle payroll process in
addition to preparation and distribution of payroll related reports
on payroll cycles.
* Analyze and manage employee Paid Time Off (PTO) banks.
* Administer 401(k) loans and 401(k) catch up contributions in
Lawson system (i.e. starts, stops, modifications).
* Assist in development of training and procedure documentation and
keep Management informed of any serious issues and/or new processes
* Assist in evaluation and monitoring of current/new pay practices
to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and company
* Assist in creation and development of effective auditing
procedures to ensure paycheck accuracy.
* Leads software testing and functionality before roll-out
* Keep current on hospital pay policies and has the knowledge to
provide correct information to the employees.
* Prepare statistical reports for regulatory agencies on a
* Leads front office team in assigned projects, trains and mentors
Education and Experience
* Working experience with day-to-day payroll operations.
* Some college classes or advanced training in Payroll processing
or equivalent payroll work experience
* Knowledge of State law dealing with overtime, compensation,
* Working knowledge of State and Federal Labor laws
* Four years of hospital payroll experience with in-house payroll
and time and attendance systems
* Lawson and Kronos application experience preferred
Keywords: Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, Newport Beach , PAYROLL ANALYST - PAYROLL SERVICES (Newport Beach, CA, US), Human Resources , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!