Part Time HR Manager
Company: Wave Neuro
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Wave Neuro is the leader and authority in Braincare seeking to
redefine the way cognitive health is understood and how mental
health is managed. We develop technologies that empower and
overcome barriers without pharmaceuticals or invasive procedures,
technologies that are more accessible, more understandable, more
viable, and more affordable. We serve people, not patients and
combine decades of medical research with targeted methodologies to
create access to better healthcare. Wave Neuro's vision is to
empower others to understand their unique brain and become their
best selves. We have innovated a method that improves non-invasive
neuromodulation technology to address a wide range of neurological
disorders, as well as enhance cognitive performance, using
non-pharmacological methods. The technology is a precise,
personalized therapy that analyzes brainwave activity using
machine-learning and helps guide decisions on treatment stimulation
The HR Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day human
resource activities. The HR Manager provides leadership to and
serves as a consultant on all Human Resource related issues and
must be well versed in performance management, new hire training,
learning and talent development, organizational effectiveness,
change management, compensation and benefits administration,
employment law and internal communications. The HR Manager will
report to the COO
- Manage the daily Human Resources function while partnering with
leaders in the development of strategic programs designed to
promote and support organizational effectiveness.
- Provides HR consulting and coaching to leaders. Understand
dynamics and key business priorities to help leaders effectively
manage and lead their teams.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line
management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development,
- Ensure compliance with all state & federal employment programs
- Collaborate with business and/or functional leaders in areas
such as organizational assessment, organizational structure,
workforce planning, and change management to strengthen overall
- Manage the administration of performance management, merit,
talent development and succession planning process.
- Responsible for delivering onboarding and pre- and
- Coach, mentor and develop Team Members to build capability for
collaboration and partnership.
- Work with RPO partner to ensure pipeline of external candidates
to fill open roles in a timely manner.
- Learning and Development - Administer and coordinate the
learning and development function (i.e., high potential
development, new employee orientation, HR regulatory compliance
training, and other developmental training).
- Operate at a high level to apply, monitor, and enforce
employment laws, regulations, policies, and procedures. Responsible
for providing direction on laws that impact the company such as
EEO, Worker's Compensation, FSLA, OSHA, OWBPA, ADA, ADEA, FMLA and
other federal, state, or local regulations.
- BA/BS in Human Resources Management or a related field
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM SCP/CP certification a plus
- 5-7 years of progressive Human Resources experience with
demonstrated success in all generalist areas of HR support,
including performance, talent management, compensation, HR systems,
processes and procedures, employee development and training, and
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation
- Advanced MS Office skills required; experience and ability to
navigate various software programs
Keywords: Wave Neuro, Newport Beach , Part Time HR Manager, Human Resources , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!