Company: Newport Orthopedic Institute
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: March 9, 2023
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or
equivalent work experience, preferred. QUALIFICATIONS AND
- At least two to three years managing all phases of the
recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- SHRM's Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices
applicable to hiring and recruitment. RESPONSIBILITIES: Please note
this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this position. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft
detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, industry
standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview
questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting
interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human
resource staff during the offer process, identifying and
recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other
- Attends and participates in job fairs and recruiting
- Facilitates orientation for new employees and performs exit
interviews for employees leaving the organization.
- Initiates onboarding plan for new hires.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Employee will occasionally be asked to lift and carry items
weighing between 15-20 pounds. Normal visual acuity and hearing are
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Moderate noise. At times, a demanding office environment.
Keywords: Newport Orthopedic Institute, Newport Beach , Recruiting Specialist, Human Resources , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...