Full-Stack Software Developer
Company: 777 Partners
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: February 15, 2021
777 Partners is looking for a Fullstack Developer to directly work
with the in-house development team (currently 20 team members). The
ideal candidate will have the desire to learn every aspect of our
multi-platform business, a wonderful opportunity to join a private
investment firm with a diversified growth strategy. Additionally,
our team values honesty and integrity and the right person will be
confident, ambitious and assertive. Furthermore, we embrace a work
hard, play hard mentality.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot
problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with other team members to establish objectives
and design more functional, cohesive code to enhance the user
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by
monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as
clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain
current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and
better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Design and implement various front-end user interfaces using
ReactJS, Redux, and ES6
- Utilize web services such as REST and SOAP to create user
- Use object-oriented analysis and design (Java) skills to create
dynamic user facing pages
- Analyzing and refactoring existing source code for proprietary
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to
Fullstack Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java,
C#, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and
programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5,
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing
platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of client-side scripting and
- Proficient in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design (Java)
- Proficient in using web services such as REST and SOAP
- Strong understanding of ES6 and Redux SPA framework
- Good understanding of AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS,
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial
page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop,
resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with
tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willingness to sit at a desk for extended periods.
- Willingness to travel.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- 3+ years of experience in a software engineering type of
- More education or experience may be required.
777 Partners is a Miami-based investment firm focused on a broad
spectrum of financial services businesses across insurance,
lending, specialty finance, and financial technology. Operating in
attractive markets and often times esoteric asset classes, 777
seeks to make control investments across the business life cycle in
companies with scalable profiles and ambitious management teams.
For more information on 777 Partners, visit .
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and
hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach
with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the
work environment is usually moderate.
777 Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of
consideration for employment and employment with the Company are
governed on the bases of merit, competence and qualifications
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other
category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: 777 Partners, Newport Beach , Full-Stack Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!