Company: LooperRoom, Inc.
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: April 2, 2021
LooperRoom Inc. is looking to hire a Software Engineer with
experience in app. development. Our quest is to become the leading
resource for overall mental wellness. As a Machine Learning AI
Software Engineer with LooperRoom, you will be uniquely positioned
to contribute to our mission to provide individuals who can benefit
from mental health but may not currently utilize mental health
services. Here's what you will do: Develop and perform research to
advance AI state-of-the-art. Communicate with internal and external
partners on R&D project details, goals, and outcomes. Engage in
team collaborations to meet goals.
Here's what we'd like to see in you:Bachelor's degree in Computer
Science or related technical field or equivalent practical
- Experience with Mobile App Development (Android/IOS).
Visual Studio Code, React Native, Android Studio, Expo Go.
- Python, Clojure, NLP, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
- Google Firebase, MS Azure.
- Experience or knowledge with databases.
- Experience in developing a chatbot (optional).
- Software engineering experience in design, coding, testing,
deployment, and support.
- 2 years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning
or Artificial Intelligence.
- 1 year of relevant work experience, including software
- Prior work with Natural Language Processing, text
understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation
systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar.
- Someone that can quickly prototype new ideas/technologies to
create proof of concept and demos.
- Knowledge of cognitive computing technology such as
- Good understanding of Machine Learning such as regression,
classification, and Deep Learning techniques (CNN, RNN/LSTM).
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) experience (Text
Preprocessing, Language Model, BoW, TF-IDF, Word Embedding).
- Experience with NLP Preprocessing techniques (BERT, Reformer,
GPT2(Generative Pre-Training), GLUE (General Language Understanding
- Experience in NLTK, TensorFlow with NLP.
Motivated: On a quest to be the best? We work best with people who
are driven and resourceful. Are you the sort of person that will
independently find interesting and useful things to do?
Innovative: We're a creative group introducing new ideas, are you
open to learning?
Nurturing: We embrace diversity that everyone brings to the table.
we believe in the "whole self" approach to inspire creativity and
Dedicated: We're committed to making a positive impact on those we
meet. We inspire to provide a rewarding, supportive, and exciting
experience for all. Are you ready for a new adventure?
Keywords: LooperRoom, Inc., Newport Beach , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!