Senior Java Software Engineer
Company: Royal & Ross
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: August 2, 2022
We are currently looking for a Senior Java Developer to help us
build our next generation of products. The ideal candidate will
have experience in full stack development in a cloud environment.
The position will involve delivering functionality for the Short
term and Cash Desks. This will include enhancing existing
components, and building out entirely new services to replace
legacy processes. The technology stack is Java-based, with both
Linux and cloud deployment. Some existing processes are written in
C++, so familiarity will be a benefit.
- 8+ years of experience in designing and implementing
multi-tier, real-time applications.
- Can work with business stakeholders directly to deliver
products from start to finish.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Can take responsibility for meeting business objectives.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in
agile development environments.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Knowledge of data structures, design patterns, algorithms.
- Solid experience with Java and building RESTful services.
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, and standard DBMS. Oracle an
- Experience with cloud deployment.
- Awareness of the full development cycle, from analysis to
- Angular or similar web technology
- Scripting with shell and/or Python
- git, gitlab, docker, autosys, JIRA, *nix
- Financial knowledge/industry experience an advantage.
- Can lead and mentor other members on the team
Keywords: Royal & Ross, Newport Beach , Senior Java Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!