Adecco - Workforce Planning Manager - Mobile Recruiting Unit (Western US Region)
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: September 18, 2022
About the roleThe Workforce Planning Manager will work in
partnership with the Vertical Heads, to ensure that all clients
orders are filled by ensuring a proactive recruitment plan is in
place that is monitored in real time. They will also focus on
increasing the reemployment of our associates and developing
industry vertical Center of Expertise, with strong focus on 6X6.
This role is key in the transformation to a centralized
organization and will be the leader at the field level for
coordination of the future way of work. -Additionally, this
position will work day-to-day with the Centralized Recruiting Team
to proactively solution any gaps in fills, quality or matching for
The person in this role must foster an atmosphere where a culture
of diversity is embraced, performance is recognized or addressed,
and development of current role and careers are fostered.
Relationship development with key stakeholders and field teams is
critical.What you'll be doing
- Accountable for increasing and maintaining fill rate,
re-employment, attrition/retention and 6x6 for business verticals.
Collaborate with field leaders and territory management to ensure
recruitment strategies for associates are developed and effectively
implemented with consideration of market needs and trends.
- Works with the Centralized Recruiting Team and the Field to
ensure alignment with order needs in the field to improve quality
of candidates and matching for clients. -
- Analytical ability to holistically review data to forecast and
plan workforce staffing needs, to identify trends, gaps, and best
practices, in order to streamline and improve business
- Ability to successfully participate in a project plan with
multiple moving parts to ensure a seamless transition to the new
way of work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication to report out to
leadership on an as needed basis with a minimum of a monthly
business review. -
- Create reports for internal team and/or external clients.
(graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data)
- Fully understands the attrition/retention and attendance
impacts at each supported client and works with the Talent Factory
or Associate Experience team to drive improvements in each
- Responsible for working with respective field groups to ensure
that orders are entered and closed out of the system in order to
have accurate fulfillment/turnover data.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
Workforce Planning Mobile Duties
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active
candidates and community organizations to drive increased
fulfillment, retention and redeployment.
- Schedule market centric recruiting activities both on and off
site centered on meeting client demand and pipeline on
- Work with marketing and local teams to establish collateral and
promote event for overall success
- Maintain Adecco mobile recruiting daily and weekly general
cleanliness and organization for strong market awareness and brand
- Complete regular and ongoing maintenance of the mobile
recruitment unit as well as the equipment used for recruiting
events. Including maintaining a proper inventory of collateral and
supplies needed to be successful.
- Properly lead local teams through top notch execution of
recruiting events from planning to take down.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Managerial/supervisory within Adecco office and/or onsite
- Proven history of recruitment strategy and implementation;
including analytical expertise of recruitment processes and
- Successful track record of increased customer service levels
and satisfaction, enhanced scope of responsibilities and working
relationships with colleagues/management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to prioritize, -have strong attention to detail,
-organize and perform multiple responsibilities simultaneously
while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Adept at performing to established KPIs and -Service Level
Agreements (SLAs). - -
- Ability to strategically plan and serve as a catalyst for
organizational change, cultivate a shared vision with others -and
-motivate them to transfer vision into action. -
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and ability
to learn new software are required. -
- Experience in modeling and deploying business improvement
- Relentless focus on execution. Strong record of delivering
communications from concept through delivery for complex topics in
an engaging and effective way.
- Strategic mindset and the ability to see and act within the
bigger picture while connecting dots and finding opportunities for
Why choose us?It's an exciting time to be part of our team. We're
proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best
job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by
building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+
colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries
You'll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting
jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We
empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways
to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and
their lives. That's why we give you the autonomy and support you
need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile,
confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and
always advancing with a growth mindset -that's what we stand for at
the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique
perspective on the world we live in. That's what makes us stronger.
Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself.
So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer
a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development,
satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and
expertise to grow together. -
Make an impact where it matters most.
-A journey to bring out the best in youWe believe that having an
understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and
be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with
multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On -, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide
you along the way.
As one of the world's largest employers we believe in talent, not
labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people
bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an
environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where
difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal
opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader
commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value
chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
The Company may require proof---of COVID-19 vaccination at time of
hire based on client policies or certain regulatory
requirements.--- As such, TAG may require you to report your
COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a
state law.--- ---The Company will consider requests for exemption
based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional
reasons if permitted by state law.
Keywords: Adecco, Newport Beach , Adecco - Workforce Planning Manager - Mobile Recruiting Unit (Western US Region), IT / Software / Systems , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!