Legal Administrative Assistant
Company: Uninational Corp.
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Established commercial real estate firm seeking a property
assistant to work in a professional environment. We recently
completed the relocation of our main office to the Koll Center
where we acquired a two-story modern standalone office Building,
and I am looking for someone to support me in my position as CEO
and General Counsel, as well as be a major part of our real estate
team. The type of professional we are looking for is hard working,
intuitive and willing to take personal responsibility for multiple
projects and flow them through to conclusion. We have one major
side project that involves an olive oil farm and mill that has
become the largest producer in the state of Oregon.
- Make edits to legal documents, including, but not limited to,
lease agreements, guaranties, notes
- Asist with financing, acquisitions, dispositions involving our
commercial real estate portfolio
- Assisting company general counsel to prepare and file legal
- Drafting Deeds and processing recordation
- Run redlines and compare documents and manage draft
- Accurately prepare lease abstracts
- Assisting with the design, coordination and management of
Tenant Improvement Projects and as well as major property
- Managing our CoStar and other listing accounts
- Assisting with the management of our third party vendors
- Asist with the Common Area and Maintenance Reconciliations (CAM
- Create and maintain various filing systems in an accurate and
- Assist with managing CEO and Organizational to-do lists.
- Collecting and Managing department financial and sales
- Prepare correspondence and manage related filing and record
- Solid understanding of real estate practices and
- Familiar with property management software is a plus.
- Proficient in working with Dropbox or MS OneDrive, Excel,
Outlook, Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Professional, organized and disciplined.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be accountable for your
- 3+ years of experience with comparable responsibilities.
- Reliable attendance
Projects:We have projects located in Oregon, California and Texas
with many professioanl tenants as well as Fortune 500 companies and
medical providers that include Blizzard Entertaiment, Nike, Optum
Medical. We own operate and manage our own properties and do our
leasing in-house. We offer many hands on opportunities.
Keywords: Uninational Corp., Newport Beach , Legal Administrative Assistant, Legal , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!