Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Homesale Counselor in
their Newport Beach, CA Office. The Workforce Mobility
Counselor-Homesale is responsible for facilitating the overall
relocation process while relocating employees who are homeowners in
their origin location. The position provides transferee case
management, customer satisfaction and service delivery, supplier
coordination, and revenue generation, while supporting One Company
initiatives for cross selling business.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
* Acts as the Weichert Workforce Mobility main point of contact for
administering the various phases of the relocation process for
transferees who are currently homeowners. Oversees the delivery of
relocation services to transferees and their families using
Weichert's best practices and service standards to ensure a high
quality service delivery experience.
* Conducts a thorough needs assessment at the onset of the transfer
process to establish the transferee's specific requirements and
address any custom needs. Works with the transferee and/or family
to ensure all needs are understood and met, and adjusts services
and counseling to changing needs and conditions throughout the move
* Seeks opportunities to assist customer in the analysis of
purchase versus rent and closely manages and monitors the home
finding process, ensuring the Company maximizes its referral fee
income and collection. Responsible for the timely and accurate
input of related data and the management of all opportunities
* Proactively provides continuing advice and support to both the
client and transferee, maintaining regular contact throughout the
relocation period. Provides direction to the transferee including
policy and benefits counseling, work flow administration, home
marketing and home finding support, appraisal and inspection
evaluation, oversight of benefits utilization, financial services,
supplier coordination, etc.
* Coordinates, supports, manages, and reviews the cross-sell and
delivery of third party services to transferees by Weichert
Affiliates (WFS, WCH, WTS, WRA and WIA) and Weichert's external
supplier network relative to home finding, appraisal management,
new home inspections, equity disbursement, mortgage servicing,
temporary living, move management, and spousal counseling
* Reviews and evaluates exception requests and challenging
situations, and provides solutions to clients in the support of
move-based scenarios that arise. Provides recommendations to the
transferee, Client Service Director, and/or client contacts
regarding appropriate courses of action when outside of their own
scope of authority.
* Understands and manages costs and expenses related to relocation
deliverables, maximizing the benefits while minimizing expenses and
* Measures customer satisfaction on a timely basis. Ensures that
transferees receive, complete, and return the automated Customer
Service Evaluations within 30 days of their completion dates. Works
with the Client Service Director to manage issues that arise in the
process with a proactive approach.
* Responsible for the accurate and timely documenting of
conversations, exceptions, and correspondence in the WIN system.
Maintains file documentation and ensures data integrity. Adheres to
Weichert's privacy and policies standards at all times.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates will meet the following business requirements:
* 3+ years relocation counselor experience;
* Outstanding, demonstrated customer service;
* Excellent organization skills and prior experience multi-tasking
in a fast paced environment;
* Real estate experience and license preferred;
* Excellent written and oral communication skills are required;
* Bachelors degree a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Weichert, Newport Beach , Homesale Counselor, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!