Company: Alera Group
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Overview:Orion Risk Management, an Alera Group Company is
seeking an Account Executive on the Property and Casualty team.Are
you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting
opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?Join a team
where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak
straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual
accountability and shared success?If that is what you're looking
for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!As a
full-service industry expert, Orion offers a broad range of
insurance coverage in property-casualty, workers' compensation,
employee benefits, and captive solutions. In addition, we offer
value-added services that elevate us above the ordinary brokerage
firm. Specialty services include claims management, self-insured
implementation plans, loss portfolio transfers, as well as programs
specific within key industries such as construction, manufacturing,
and wholesalers. We take pride in our client advocacy and ability
to provide unique methods for our clients to minimize their costs.
Orion, which was founded in 2001, is licensed nationwide and
provides service to our clients from three Southern California
locations.The Account Executive's primary responsibility is to
serve as the day-to-day expert on a book of business and the point
of contact for clients while maintaining a high level of client and
internal team satisfaction. The Account Executive will work with
the producer and team to maximize client retention, maximize new
business acquisition, and provide team
- Market, service, develop, and retain assigned accounts. Meet
established account development and retention objectives.
- Perform risk analysis survey of clients and prospects, obtain
renewal information, complete applications, obtain markets,
negotiate with underwriters, create proposals, help present
proposals, renew clients, provide proactive daily service,
coordinate loss control services, and participate in claims
- Meet with clients to provide service, conduct renewals and
round out accounts.
- Make recommendations to client. Prepare proposals, evaluation,
and recommendations for other lines of coverage.
- Negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best
combination of coverage, service, and premium.
- Assist the Producer in preparing presentations on insurance
programs for key accounts/prospects.
- Identify client needs and provide appropriate service and
- Attend sales meetings and keep current with all sales
- Attend educational activities to maintain product knowledge and
- Maintain client files and perform all transactions in computer
- Recruit and train new Account ManagersQualifications:
- Minimum of 8 Years Prior Professional Experience as an Account
Manager or Sr Account Manager.
- Property & Casualty license Required.
- CISR, CIC, ARM, or CPCU designation preferred (or ability to
obtain within 6 months).
- Experience in a team leadership role.
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to lead.Equal
Opportunity Employment:We're an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.If you're a
California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy
Act prior to applying.
Keywords: Alera Group, Newport Beach , Account Executive, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!