This is a job for a fork lift driver for our client. The
position is full time. Hours are 5am - 1pm Sunday - Thursday.
Please only apply if you have at least one full year of driver
experience on a fork lift. Detailed job description from client is
* Operate industrial trucks or tractors equipped to move materials
around a warehouse, storage yard, factory, construction site, or
* Move controls to drive gasoline- or electric-powered trucks,
cars, or tractors and transport materials between loading,
processing, and storage areas.
* Move levers and controls that operate lifting devices, such as
forklifts, lift beams and swivel-hooks, hoists, and elevating
platforms, to load, unload, transport, and stack material.
* Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets,
skids, and boxes, and secure material or products for transport to
* Perform routine maintenance on vehicles and auxiliary equipment,
such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or
replacing liquefied-gas tank.
* Weigh materials or products, and record weight and other
production data on tags or labels.
* Operate or tend automatic stacking, loading, packaging, or
* Signal workers to discharge, dump, or level materials.
* Hook tow trucks to trailer hitches and fasten attachments, such
as graders, plows, rollers, and winch cables to tractors, using
* Turn valves and open chutes to dump, spray, or release materials
from dump cars or storage bins into hoppers.
* Inspect product load for accuracy, and safely move it around the
warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete