Resident Service Coordinator
Company: UDR - Opening Doors to your future
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: April 2, 2021
UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are adding a Resident
Service Coordinator to our team at Eight 80, our exclusive
apartment community (1447 homes) located in Newport Beach, CA.
Do you thrive on crafting an amazing customer experience and
providing satisfying solutions to customers? Do you want to be a
"Care Hero" and it's your job to save the customer's day?
As a Resident Service Coordinator, every day is an opportunity for
you to deliver a first-class experience in turn improving customer
happiness and resident retention.
- First point of contact, greeting prospects, guests and visitors
as they arrive to our community.
- Provide a personalized experience, with emphasis on care and
convenience for our future and current residents.
- Throughout their residency, you engage with residents,
fostering an ongoing, positive relationship while confirming their
expectations are being fulfilled.
- Respond to resident complaints and concerns in a timely and
professional manner, making sure every situation you handle ends
- You are the communication center providing residents community
happenings daily, weekly, or monthly via the computer portal and
- You plan, promote and deliver resident events and activities
ensuring resident's find value outside the walls of their apartment
- You identify, communicate and implement opportunities to
improve resident happiness and service.
- Organizing- Can marshal resources (people, funding, material)
to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to
accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently
arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Time Management- Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently;
values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more vital
priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to
a broader range of activities.
- Problem Solving- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve tough
problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for
answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at candid analysis;
looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first
- Customer Focus- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers; gets firsthand
customer information and uses it for improvements in products and
services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains
effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and
Experience, Knowledge And Skills
- Multi-Family, Hospitality and/or Retail industry
- Customer service experience
- Proficient in the use of modern technology, especially
computers and smartphones
- High school or equivalent preferred
Career Development and Advancement
We offer ongoing education opportunities to encourage the skillset
development of our employees and have a validated culture of
enhancing the growth and advancement of their individual career
goals. We are proud to announce the promotion of 228 employees in
2020, that's an average of 19 associates promoted per month. We
believe our employees are the organization's most important
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, Company matched 401(k),
vacation and personal time (up to 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 4
personal days, and 2 floating holidays per year) plus company
observed holidays, discounts to live in our best-in-class
communities, tuition reimbursement, company sponsored events,
community service days, and our annual President's Club held in Las
Vegas, honoring our associates for their exceptional customer
service and operational excellence.
About UDR, Inc.
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest
owners and managers of residential apartment communities. Become a
part of a company that is the industry leader of transformational
change and operational innovation!
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: UDR - Opening Doors to your future, Newport Beach , Resident Service Coordinator, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!