Company: Faherty Brand
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become
available. Founded in 2013 by Mike and Alex Faherty and Kerry
Docherty, Faherty is a family-run lifestyle and apparel brand
fueled by purpose and optimism. Our goal: to build a new American
legacy by creating high-quality, sustainably-minded, feel-good
favorites that will bring you joy to wear. We feel a deep
responsibility to do things differently: to promise comfort without
compromising quality. To hold ourselves to a higher standard with a
lower environmental impact. To leave the world a better place than
we found it. We recognize the impact the fashion industry has on
the world, and we're dedicated to learning how to be better
stewards of the planet. We believe the power of conversation and
connection can make real change, and we're committed to supporting
people and organizations doing work that we believe in. Our
passionate leadership team comes from different backgrounds, but
share a singular goal: to deliver on our promise of comfort and
craftsmanship. To work side-by-side in a collaborative, energetic,
and creative environment every day, like the family we are. We
welcome everyone - and we mean everyone. We believe a diversity of
viewpoints, experiences, and backgrounds only serve to make our
team stronger, which is why we strongly encourage those from
historically and systemically marginalized communities to apply:
BIPOC, women, and people in the LGBTQIA+ community, to name a few.
We strive to lead consciously, bravely, and inclusively - and to
reflect those values in our work. We live by six key pillars: Be
The Best Better Together Spread Good Vibes Lead Consciously,
Bravely and Inclusively Remain compassionate. Stay focused. Seek
joy. Let's make the world a better place. WHO ARE YOU?
- You are a natural host of the party. You have an insatiable
desire to engage with others and nurture relationships.
- You were a born leader. You bring others together and strive to
build dynamic, engaging, and fun teams.
- You make mistakes (we all do!). You acknowledge your errors,
learn from them, and move forward with your newfound wisdom.
- You do not shy away from hard work. You know how to be
resourceful and are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You have an inquisitive mind. You are comfortable asking the
uncomfortable questions and are not satisfied with the status
- You spread good vibes. You know how to cut loose (while still
keeping it together) and embrace all our brand values.
- You respond to problems with solutions. You have an
entrepreneurial spirit, generate ideas to evolve the business, and
thrive in the grey space.
- You know when to act and when to partner. You leverage your
peers and leaders to make effective and informed decisions.
- You have a closet Type-A personality. You keep a smile on your
face and pep in your step while crushing your mental to-do list.
WHAT YOU'LL DO!
- Exude energy that is upbeat and contagious. Provide a best in
class customer service experience, leaving a memorable and lasting
impact on our customers through storytelling and authentic
- Know our product inside and out. Be the expert in sustainable
fashion and set the bar for your team on product knowledge and
- Drive customer acquisition and loyalty. Capture customer
information by creating and updating profiles during each
- Get to know our customers. Set the standard in selling by
styling and wardrobing each customer. Keep the relationship going
through customer outreach and personalized follow up.
- Be better together. Assist in providing timely and relevant
feedback in the absence of Store / Assistant Leader and support in
coaching in the moment.
- Bring ideas to the table. Question what can be done better.
Never settle for anything less than best in class.
- Keep the team in the know. Support fluid communication,
training, and feedback.
- Lead the way. Roll up your sleeves and immerse yourself in your
Division of Responsibility (Sales or Operations) ensuring timely
follow through and execution of company directives and standards
through action, planning, and delegation.
- Lean in to support and uphold the 4 key areas of a retail
store: People, Sales, Visual Merchandising and Operations.
- Embrace role ownership and be ready to step in for anyone on
the leadership team as needed. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Multiple years leadership experience in a similar scope;
hi-growth direct to consumer retail brands preferred.
Interchangeable with proven record of effectiveness and high
performance in an internal role for a minimum of 6 months'
- Omnichannel awareness and the ability to assist in leading a
team to provide a seamless customer experience between retail
stores and ecommerce platforms.
- Adept with technology and apps, including but not limited to
Google Suites and MS office, and familiar with industry-related
blogs and feeds.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively
communicate across a multitude of channels.
- Demonstrated ability to assist a leadership team with coaching
- Proven track record of personal success within a retail
business; success is reflective in consistently outpacing
individual and team sales and performance goals.
- Passionate about contributing to brand with purpose and
demonstrating advocacy through business PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Available when we are open for business, including nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Able to bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift,
carry, and move at least 40 lbs
- Comfortable climbing ladders, moving around regularly, and
standing for extended periods of time BENEFITS:
- Medical, dental, vision and ancillary benefits within the first
Keywords: Faherty Brand, Newport Beach , Operations Lead, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!