AVP - Ecommerce Site Lead
Company: L'Oreal USA
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: April 3, 2021
AVP , Direct to Consumer eCommerce
The role of AVP , Direct to Consumer eCommerce will lead the
brand.com team, tasked with building and growing the flagship site
and sales channel. This individual will lead the growth of the
business, with a consumer centric, hands-on approach.
In order to develop the strategies needed for success, this
individual will ground themselves in a data-centric approach
focusing on maximizing key consumer-centric KPIs including traffic,
conversion and revenue. With rigor in Site Merchandising, UX/UO,
Sales Planning, Media, SEO, CRM and Supply Chain, this dynamic
leader will partner cross functionally to deliver on this high
growth business. We are looking for a consumer-focused, hands-on,
analytical retail professional who is a skilled communicator and
has a proven track record of building and developing a direct
ecommerce business and team of diverse individuals .
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of
leadership to execute on the following key deliverables.
- Develop the brand.com's strategy to deliver the business
growth. Oversee the team that is charged with driving the success
of the brand's Direct to Consumer business operations through
forecasting, budgeting, P&L accountability, site management and
- Develop, measure and track the KPIs for success across the D2C
organization and its members. This leader should help further a
culture obsessed with these success factors and determining the
necessary levers to improve the business.
- Adapt and cultivate a "measurement as a religion" mindset
across teams so that we can better understand our consumer and
their journey to purchase and develop the optimal fact-based
- Continually analyze and recommend tactics to drive top-line
growth and profitability for the D2C channel.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to drive digital
marketing activities such as CRM, Loyalty, SEO, SEM, Affiliate
Marketing, and Programmatic Media Campaigns.
- Manage and continually evolve and optimize the brand website's
to be best in class, including all elements having to do with (but
not limited to) merchandising, ideal landing pages for consumers,
and product display pages.
- Oversee all owned eCommerce operations and technologies
including fulfillment, storefront, merchant processing and order
- Be the brand expert for all questions related to direct to
consumer strategies, performance and industry benchmarks.
- Work with Customer Care Center that services L'Oreal brands to
minimize customer issues and improve overall consumer
- Negotiate agreements, manage & maintain relationships with
- Partner with the US CMO, Global CDO, International Digital
Teams and other cross functional teams across L'Oreal globally to
share best practice and solutions.
- 10+ years working in direct to consumer eCommerce roles,
including site merchandising and management, UX/UI, supply chain,
finance and overall digital strategy.
- College Degree
- Related work experience which demonstrates an understanding of
and skill in the confluence of brand management and
direct-to-consumer marketing principles -- Strong understanding of
marketing principles and application - branding, advertising, CRM,
analytics, and SEO.
-- Deep understanding of the eCommerce ecosystem - both technical
and business aspects
- Experience developing detailed forecasts to align with supply
chain and operations organizations to allow for optimal
- Expert knowledge and skill with data, data management, data
activation and statistics, particularly as it relates to eCommerce
and consumer analytics
- Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills;
not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal
and external business partners
- Ability to lead presentations and effectively analyze and
translate data into actionable business plans
- Highly collaborative across different stakeholders in a
- Strong projection & forecasting skills
- Open to new ideas and actively builds networks to achieve
- Self-motivated, results and solution oriented, strategic
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
Please note : This job description does not list all duties of the
job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse
environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring,
training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or
any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an
application for a recognized disability under applicable law,
please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com .
Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for
assistance completing the application as a request for
accommodation for a disability. All others will not be
Keywords: L'Oreal USA, Newport Beach , AVP - Ecommerce Site Lead, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!