Company: THE JWILLIAMS STAFFING
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Great opportunity to join a boutique style escrow firm with a
strong reputation for their experience, stability, and top-notch
customer service! Our client, located in Newport Beach, is looking
for an Escrow Officer with a desk to join their team. The Escrow
Officer facilitates closings, ensuring all documents and balances
required to complete a sales and mortgage transaction are properly
prepared and executed. They are responsible for all aspects of
their desk/unit, personal marketing efforts and capture rates, as
well as directing and supervising any assistants. Job Duties and
- Oversee all aspects of a closing: Receive and review all new
contracts, prepare estimated closing statements for buyer and
seller, prepare file for signing, monitor the closing, audit escrow
- Respond in a timely, professional and courteous manner to any
- Request that all necessary information has been ordered and is
accurate, i.e. payoff, abstract, title evidence, reports, mortgage
documentation, and other pertinent information and review for
completeness and compliance.
- Ensure that title issues are resolved prior to closing.
- Prepare and submit closed loan package, deposits and
disbursement documentation, recording package, final policy package
and/or commission package to appropriate department or
- Prepare HUD Settlement Statements and other required
- Mentor new employees and supervise direct assistants.
- Actively seek new business by attending sales meetings, real
estate company events, company escrow meetings, company management
meetings, and interact with lending and banking.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 4+ years' experience as an Escrow Officer.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Has a book of business.
- Strong marketing and sales skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, and the
ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects
concurrently under deadline pressure, with ability to occasionally
work extra hours during peak times of the month.
- High degree of integrity, self-motivated, organized, detail
oriented, and possesses a strong aptitude for figures.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Will require approval from the Department of Business Oversight
(DBO). Submit your resume TODAY for consideration!
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer
M/F/Disability/Veterans. Qualified applicants with criminal
histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent
with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to
local Fair Chance Ordinances.
Keywords: THE JWILLIAMS STAFFING, Newport Beach , Escrow Officer, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!