Head of Talent
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Obsidian makes SaaS security simple with an innovative, data
driven--approach to protecting the SaaS space. The company was
founded by veterans in endpoint security and is backed by Greylock,
Wing, and Google Ventures. The leadership team includes innovators
from AWS, Carbon Black, Cylance,--and Shape Security, where they
have delivered enterprise-grade products to thousands of customers.
Specifically, you're someone who:
- Lead the translation of the company's strategy into thoughtful
and innovative talent management plans and objectives.
- Develop world-class onboarding experiences for new employees to
welcome them to our company, introduce them to our culture, and
enable them to be productive and have an impact.
- Develop an assessment strategy for different types of
assessments needed across the employee life cycle.
- Partner with the team on aligning compensation to talent
- Continue the transformation of our performance management
programs. This includes but is not limited to goal setting,
quarterly growth/impact/goal conversations, continuous feedback
approach, critical role, and critical talent identification, and
succession planning. Qualifications
- At least 10+ years of strategic Human Resources, Organizational
Development, Learning or related experience, gained in progressive
companies with best-in-class talent management practices in
learning strategy, analytics, performance management, talent
development, and program management
- Successful track record in building, implementing, and
sustaining key talent management initiatives and showing direct,
positive linkages to the achievement of business strategy.
- Experience in building and delivering a broad talent management
agenda with specific subject matter expertise in talent management,
performance management, assessments, executive coaching, career
planning, and development.
- Liaising between all departments to set and achieve hiring
goals, strategize effectively, budget appropriately, and build a
cohesive, strong team.
- Tool expertise in Lever, LinkedIn Recruiter, Google Calendar,
MacOS or other related recruiting tools.
- Improving and developing existing/new processes to scale
exponentially, including but not limited to applications, sourcing,
scheduling, phone screens, in person interviews, and handoff to
- Successfully run strategic recruiting projects that enable the
team to hit their hiring goals
- Command of metrics including pipeline data, hiring forecast,
and recruiting capacity
- Ensuring a seamless experience for internal teams, candidates,
and new hires.
- Proven leading a global, high performing team. Obsidian has
offices in both the Newport Beach and San Mateo, CA area. This
position is open to both locations. Please only apply if you are in
the United States, in the geographic areas and/or willing to
relocate to the geographic areas. At Obsidian, we value diversity
and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required
to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to
work in the United States.
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Newport Beach , Head of Talent, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!